• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Interior Quarter Panel Inserts for soft top

omureebe

Outside of Tom's, do other companies have this? Hard to swallow $78 shipping to East Coast...
Thanks!

JefeAZ

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Tucson
$47 shipping to AZ. That does seem excessive though. I always call or email Toms and they quote me a cheaper shipping price. Its good sized box so I would guess $35-45 to you. I just shipped a ton of parts all over the country and nothing was over $45. That was a dashboard in a 56" box

OP
OP
omureebe

omureebe

$47 shipping to AZ. That does seem excessive though. I always call or email Toms and they quote me a cheaper shipping price. Its good sized box so I would guess $35-45 to you. I just shipped a ton of parts all over the country and nothing was over $45. That was a dashboard in a 56" box

Ah great idea! I called but they wouldn’t rerun the web shipping. I’ll go without sadly out of spite... $78 on a $278 part that weighs 3lbs. Just. Can’t. Mentally. Do. It.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JefeAZ

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Tucson
Ah great idea! I called but they wouldn’t rerun the web shipping. I’ll go without sadly out of spite... $78 on a $278 part that weighs 3lbs. Just. Can’t. Mentally. Do. It.
Do you have a FedEx account? Its free and they reduce shipping charges if you create one. Just ask them for the box dimensions and weight and you will send them a prepaid label to tape on the box. All they need to do is give it to a FedEx ground truck. Ive saved a ton on shipping that way

OP
OP
omureebe

omureebe

Do you have a FedEx account? Its free and they reduce shipping charges if you create one. Just ask them for the box dimensions and weight and you will send them a prepaid label to tape on the box. All they need to do is give it to a FedEx ground truck. Ive saved a ton on shipping that way

I hadn't thought of that, and that's a great idea. I ended up calling Melissa at Bronco Hut (didn't know she could make them for soft tops) and I think shipping was $35 which was enough to pull the trigger.

SDBMtber

Just curious, what’s special about the soft top version of these? Do they not wrap up & over the bedside or not need the hardtop to hold in place?

Thanks!