• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Is this a potential problem??

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Actually, those measurements were made before I pulled the engine to have it reworked.
So I'm speculating, based on your reply, Paul, that a dropped pitman arm and track bar bracket would be a reasonable replacement/modification to do? And I'm ashamed to say, but it's gonna be a year in November that I've driven it, so memory of how it handles escapes me right no.
Randy

well get that thing on the road. ;)

DirtDonk

Contributor
Bronco Guru
You don't really have to e-mail them to me either since you're a contributor. You could just post them up here for us all to stare at.

No hurry, and no worries. Thought I'm just not sure why anyone would do family stuff on a holiday weekend, when they could be working on their Bronco instead!
(and then sleeping with it for a few days when they fail to do family stuff instead):eek: