• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Is two simple clicks too much to ask?

crab

Bronco Guru
Daddy4zack said:
I will vote... But it is just a fun game.... I think you all are tring to make it into something, It isnt. The sponsors see the website hits,,,, not the link at the bottom of the page.. I must say I get tired of seeing all these posts on voting... Trust me I do buy from our sponsors..... A LOT!!!
Aaron
I hope it doesn't make me less of a bronco nut, but I have to agree. I just graze right by the "voting" posts like they're not even there. Maybe I don't get it? I do, however vote for this sight everytime I leave which is at least once a day just in good faith.
Crab

mp

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Austin, TX
crab said:
I hope it doesn't make me less of a bronco nut, but I have to agree. I just graze right by the "voting" posts like they're not even there. Maybe I don't get it? I do, however vote for this sight everytime I leave which is at least once a day just in good faith.
Crab

I concur. I am pretty sure the main Bronco parts distributors and sponsors know how inportnat this site is. For instance, look at Duff's. Within one day of mentioning how hard it was to navigate their website, they started redesigning it. This voting threads are an annoyance.

trophybass

Loc.
Plant City, Florida
mp said:
I concur. I am pretty sure the main Bronco parts distributors and sponsors know how inportnat this site is. For instance, look at Duff's. Within one day of mentioning how hard it was to navigate their website, they started redesigning it. This voting threads are an annoyance.

Exactly, I think we should vote this thread to the off topic forum. In all reality does it really matter. I dont think the site or the sponsors will disappear if we dont vote. I pay $ here as acontibutor and i pay $ to the Bronco houses. I get info and i get parts so all in all i feel like i'm doing pretty good. These voting threads are getting old.

720Racer

Loc.
Auburn
Ok, right now we are 40 votes from first, and all things considered, that's pretty good. I think we are over 200 votes in front of third. Considering we have only 5500 (help me here Jon) and ColoradoK5 has over 22,000 members (I looked), we are out voting them like no other.

You (we) can do it!

Galen

BwoncoHowie

C-4 Wizard
Daddy4zack said:
I will vote... But it is just a fun game.... I think you all are tring to make it into something, It isnt. The sponsors see the website hits,,,, not the link at the bottom of the page.. I must say I get tired of seeing all these posts on voting... Trust me I do buy from our sponsors..... A LOT!!!
Aaron
Hi everybody. :)
I take it a little more seriously because I dont like being beat by chebbys ;D We have beaten Colorado K5 on rare occaisions and we have what it takes to do it again this month.
It's true it is a fun game but it's also nice to see how we rank among the others.
I consider it just one way of giving back to Jon for maintaining such a great site.
That's why I cast my vote immediately after I log-on. Sorry for those of you who are tired of seeing voting threads. There are certain threads I'm tired of seeing too. Jon has already made it clear that he wants only 1 voting thread active on page 1, so you can either add to this one or one of the others like...

http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=563828#post563828

There are some out there that want the reminders to vote and others that are new and would like to know what this voting thing is all about. If Jon chooses to move all the voting threads to off topic, that's his business, but if he does then those who don't visit off topic won't see the reminder thread. OK I'll get off my soapbox and shut up now :-X ;) :-*

~BH~

720Racer

Loc.
Auburn
We're tied for first!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok, I just clicked, and were tied for first!!!!!!!!!

Galen

720Racer

Loc.
Auburn
Let's do this thing!!! I just voted, and we're tied for first again!!!

Vote, my bronco brothers, vote.

Galen

P.S. The chevy boys must know what's up; 3 of the top five are bronco (classic, full size and project) sites.

It's bronco's every where!!!!!!!!!