• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

It’s Alive

74 Bronco Billy

Contributor
Well, after 7 + years, the Bronco has finally started. Thanks to all the Gurus, Sr members, commiserators, motivators, and vendors. It has been a long road to get to this point, what with COVID, keeping the business afloat, losing employees, sciatica, selling the business, etc. You guys (and gals), have reminded me it’s ok to step away or get back at it. And kick me in the butt when I needed it. I even lost my frriend in Placerville, Ron Woodbeck to cancer. He had 2 bronco projects and a Trans Am build (white with blue stripes, beautiful), yet had time to help me rebuild the 5.0 roller out of a ‘97 Mustang. Miss that guy a lot. So, knowing he’s watching me, I’m back at it, a little bit at a time as the sciatica lets me progress. Still need to put that steering column in, and the rear drive shaft, and the shifter on the floor. Should probably install some seats too, maybe the right fender and the hood. Then maybe get it out the door….if the brakes work. Brakes would be GOOD. Damn I really want to drive it. Thanks for all the help and for keeping me from going insane.

😁 Forrest

OP
OP
74 Bronco Billy

74 Bronco Billy

Contributor
Couple pics, don't know how to post a video
c94774af742ccddf04a01be10c263557.jpg
1ec3340b50aefebe4009eb6f4b248585.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

LUBr LuvR

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Major milestone, BIG congrats! Keep chipping away one at a time.....you got this!