• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

It's Luber time so show off your uncut Bronco

Zillacon

Loc.
Hackin Away!
I'll post an updated pic of my red one. I put a D44 up front, 1" BL, moved the rear axle back 1" installed a winch bumper and winch, built a rear tube bumper and then I put the 4.5" front springs in front to help level it back out after the winch bumper combo.

IMG_20110509_195433.jpg

ebnn.jpg

OP
OP
shamu

shamu

Lucky as the day is long.
Loc.
Sachse,Tx
I'll post an updated pic of my red one. I put a D44 up front, 1" BL, moved the rear axle back 1" installed a winch bumper and winch, built a rear tube bumper and then I put the 4.5" front springs in front to help level it back out after the winch bumper combo.

IMG_20110509_195433.jpg

ebnn.jpg

Nice and again Nice.

Adarcy

Can you post up some pics of the front bumper setup?

Looking good as always!

IMG_20110509_195433.jpg

ebnn.jpg

Zillacon

Loc.
Hackin Away!
Beautiful LUBR Zillacon:cool::cool:. Like your wheel choice. Are they late model Ford wheels?

The center caps and trim rings are off a mid to late 80's Ford Truck and Bronco and the rims have the threaded nut zerks to accept the center caps so I'm not sure on the year of them rims themselves as most of the rims that I have seen with the rings and center caps are the factory wagon wheel variety.

I'll have to grab a better pic of the front bumper as this one is dark and my wife is using it to hang her plants on while it gets cold at night. LOL The bumper was built by Crawler Creations on here.

IMG_20110425_051625.jpg

ford man

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Leesburg Ga
Fordman or Stout22, you got any good pics of mine you can post? I have not stepped out yet for the $12.00 contributor yet.
Double tap
Here is some more pic of 347! If you will come and mow my yard today I will give you 12.00 dollars so you can be a contributor what you think.

Attachments

• DSC00047.jpg
    DSC00047.jpg
    195.8 KB · Views: 498
  • DSC00793.jpg
    DSC00793.jpg
    211.6 KB · Views: 529

MyOriginal66

Bronco Guru

IMG_20110509_195433.jpg

ebnn.jpg

Drool, drool, drool... One day, someday, hopefully soon...

Zillacon

Loc.
Hackin Away!
zillacon...what size suspension lift and tire size thanks

btw she looks great flowers and all!

Its has the WH 3.5" Lift. After I put the winch etc up front it had a little rake, not that it was bad by any means I am just picky about it so I put the 4.5" springs up front to level it out as this rig wont see a hardtop anymore which would help drop the back down to where it should be. I also just put a 1" BL in it. If you look at my earlier post in this thread you will see a pic without the BL if you want to see how that looked with just the 3.5" lift by itself.

ghost66

Bronco Guru
My 66

Making a trip to home depot

Attachments

• 66 007.jpg
    66 007.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 663

addicted

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Broussard, Louisiana
Its has the WH 3.5" Lift. After I put the winch etc up front it had a little rake, not that it was bad by any means I am just picky about it so I put the 4.5" springs up front to level it out as this rig wont see a hardtop anymore which would help drop the back down to where it should be. I also just put a 1" BL in it. If you look at my earlier post in this thread you will see a pic without the BL if you want to see how that looked with just the 3.5" lift by itself.

I missed the tire size? I have a 3.5 BC bronco suspension and Im thinking about going back to uncut. Yours looks about as perfect as you can get with stance lift and tires.

66broncofan

Contributor
What was involved in moving the rear axle back 1"? I suppose that was so the 33's would not hit the front of the quarter when articulating right?

Zillacon

Loc.
Hackin Away!
What was involved in moving the rear axle back 1"? I suppose that was so the 33's would not hit the front of the quarter when articulating right?

Here is how I did it.
http://www.coloradoclassicbroncos.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=1269&hilit=slid+my+axle+back

addicted

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Broussard, Louisiana
Man. I cant stop looking at your Bronco! Lol. I just love those wheels and tires along with being uncut. Definitly the best looking Luber I've ever seen.

sgtdcoulter

Loc.
Peachtree City Ga.
Ford man thanks for the pics! If I had read this post before Sat. I would have been glad to mow the yard< ha ha, I think I would only cut around the shop though, it would not take so long, see ya!

OP
OP
shamu

shamu

Lucky as the day is long.
Loc.
Sachse,Tx
What about me I started the post. LOL You all have some great rigs posted here.;)