• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

JBG, do Us a favor, remove your Headliner from your catalog.

Status
Not open for further replies.

feitctaj

FNG
Loc.
Group W Bench
THe best thing that JBG can do is remove that POS that has a dennis Carpenter box around it from their catalog , and don't sell it to anyone . It is worthless and it would have been cheeper and look better if I had a upolstry shop make one for me. As much as I am angry right now, I am clear headed and think it will just be better in the long run if you remove it, cause I aint buying chit from someone that would try to pass that chit off as quality. Whoever measured it and made it , has never seen the inside of a Bronco.
THere is no amount of Customer service that will calm me down and make it better after it now has 3 MF big torn spots , hte holes were 3 inches from the holes in the top :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

MountainGuy

Loc.
Athens, Georgia
I think Will Ferrell said it best when he said, " Yikes! That was rough..."
Dude, that sucks that headliner didn't work. I'd slap somebody. Seriously though, I hope this all works out for you man...

vap13

Oh crap!!!, I bought one awhile back but have'nt tried the install. Not looking forward to this. Are they all like this?
Paul

68ford

Bronco Guru
give these guys a break! that headliners made to fit all the different model of roofs that were put on eb's ;D

OP
OP
feitctaj

feitctaj

FNG
Loc.
Group W Bench
vap13 said:
Oh crap!!!, I bought one awhile back but have'nt tried the install. Not looking forward to this. Are they all like this?
Paul
I can only speak for the POS that is halfway installed in mine, OH wait, maybe it is the Stroppe top that I bought and put on mine
%) :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: %)

68ford

Bronco Guru
no way thers like at 10 different full tops and about 4 different half cabs atleast! ;D

73stallion

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Eugene, OR
everybody likes a little a$$ in the evening, but nobody like a smart a$$!!!!

wayne likes sarcasm everybody...

1975stroppebaja

Bronco Guru
feitctaj said:
that POS that has a dennis Carpenter box around it

Sorry to hear about the poor product. Not cool. :mad:

I was just wondering, are you suggesting that JBG put their crap headliner in a DC box? Or should this more appropriately be a complaint toward a DC product? That would be a first I believe :eek:

stevew

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Elliston Montana
I've bought & installed at least 3 new headliners from JBG , all fit & looked just fine, the latest one being Sept 2004 ..... ;D

OP
OP
feitctaj

feitctaj

FNG
Loc.
Group W Bench
1975stroppebaja said:
Sorry to hear about the poor product. Not cool. :mad:

I was just wondering, are you suggesting that JBG put their crap headliner in a DC box? Or should this more appropriately be a complaint toward a DC product? That would be a first I believe :eek:

No I think they buy from Dc and ship to me, it does not matter to me if a turd is a turd, I think this is the right way to complain , as I bought it from JBG, so I am hoping that they will drop that worthless POS and save the next guy the hastle.

OP
OP
feitctaj

feitctaj

FNG
Loc.
Group W Bench
73stallion said:
everybody likes a little a$$ in the evening, but nobody like a smart a$$!!!!

wayne likes sarcasm everybody...
Definition of a smartass: someone that can sit on a quart of ICECREAM and tell you what flavor it is :-*

77BroncoWag

Contributor
Bronco Guru
bought the window felt kit from DC went to sh#t in 13 months. They said too bad the warranty had expired. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

OP
OP
feitctaj

feitctaj

FNG
Loc.
Group W Bench
77BroncoWag said:
bought the window felt kit from DC went to sh#t in 13 months. They said too bad the warranty had expired. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
MMMM ,I bought the Window felt kit from TOMs about 14 years ago and it is still in good shape

68ford

Bronco Guru
i was just joking. because i find it hard to mess up a flat and almost perfectly square headliner thats all. i tried to word it so nobody would beleive sorry

77BroncoWag

Contributor
Bronco Guru
feitctaj said:
MMMM ,I bought the Window felt kit from TOMs about 14 years ago and it is still in good shape

felt came off and bound up the windows in the f'n summertime :mad:

SaddleUp

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Vancouver, WA
What did JBG say about this? You have contacted them right? Or was this post intended to be that contact? If so then it really is not the place to do so since there is a very good chance that they will never see it. If you have already contacted them (Which is always the first step) then you very well may be justified in letting everyone else know that you had a problem that they were unable to resolve. Otherwise you are not being fair to them.

Status
Not open for further replies.