• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

JBG "My Orders"

phred

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Earth
Looks like about 6508.05 since 99 for me, but I have ordered a lot from them between 02 and 04 over the phone. Afraid to really know the actual amount.

eb66to77

Bronc'Ownly
Loc.
NOVA
925.55 since '03. However there was the whole "totaled the Bronco" thing in 2000 that they didn't record.

RIbronco

Loc.
Costa Mesa, CA
I don't know if I'm proud or ashamed that I've only spent $898.49, since 7/26/03. And most of the parts I've ordered have been through them.

Tito

CB Fire Starter
Loc.
Bakersfield, CA
I've got $620 but if Tom's and Wild Horses had the similar thing I'd bet I'd be approaching a few of those high numbers.

Adam...9k!!!!!! Holy Crap!

Tito

CB Fire Starter
Loc.
Bakersfield, CA
I am still waiting to see Nick's numbers...come on bud share...or better yet just give us the username/password, I am sure the cc on file is up to date ;D

johnpaulgolf

Loc.
Savannah GA
Can I play?

Man this is just one place ... who came up with this damn it man!!!

Allright since 03/07 my total = $2885.61 ;D

phred

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Earth
Man this is just one place ... who came up with this damn it man!!!

Allright since 03/07 my total = $2885.61 ;D

The real scary total would be for me to see how much damage Summit has done to my bank account. It seems I get weekly shipments from there.:eek:

NicksTrix

Bronco Guru
I am still waiting to see Nick's numbers...come on bud share...or better yet just give us the username/password, I am sure the cc on file is up to date ;D

"sign in go to your account and the top center will have "my orders". Not sure if it's just on line orders or every order"
when i sign in i don't see that line roger.

tito, not sure it would show, i don't order online. i go direct to the source you could say.

i think i could guess about what range the number would be, i don't think it would be polite to say though...it's quite a bit. with the buisness i'm in, it's just part of it. economic stimulation...

Tito

CB Fire Starter
Loc.
Bakersfield, CA
"sign in go to your account and the top center will have "my orders". Not sure if it's just on line orders or every order"
when i sign in i don't see that line roger.

tito, not sure it would show, i don't order online. i go direct to the source you could say.

i think i could guess about what range the number would be, i don't think it would be polite to say though...it's quite a bit. with the buisness i'm in, it's just part of it. economic stimulation...

And we thank you for that Nick ;D

evil69

fawkin classy
Loc.
Athens, GA
I can remember one order that was around 5-6K if memory serves from Duffs a couple years ago. And that hasn't scratched the surface in total every where else. Add shit up, and I will sit on a running chainsaw. No thanks.

MI-Bronco

I'm with brewchief..
just walk in.. don't want big brother (or the wife) tracking that $ - too scary...

then I remembered..
sh*t - I track it all on a spreadsheet...
let's see - create pivot table...
jeffs - $5,495.76...

damn man this thread was a bad idea...