• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Jeep Rescue Vehicle, Bungalow WV

xbanone

Sorry about the quality of the pic but if you look close enough you can see the chain, i love trail rides like this...

Brady

Attachments

• bronco pulling.jpg
    bronco pulling.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 453

mustangmarty

Bronco Guru
jarhead said:
How do we know the Jeep isn't pulling the Bronco? ;) ;D ;D

Because the sky's not neon purple. Everybody knows that in the REAL world that would NEVER happen. ;D :cool: ;D

Grunt1058

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Land of Entrapment
JMurray said:
Someone get a rope:eek:
Jerry

HEY... HOLD THE ROPE THERE BUDDY...

I had my Jeep stuck well beyond the axles in a mud hole for 4th of July 2 years ago. 2 other Jeeps couldn't pull me out while I was fresh and an F250 couldn't pull me out either. I went home and got my 71 Bronco and a couple of good tugs, the Jeep was rescued. I should have left it there and claimed it was stolen or something. But, I didn't. I sold my 71 to another member of this board and built up the Jeep. Guess what... I'm now Jeepless and have had a 74 and now a 73 Bronco. The 73 is the Keeper and is getting the attention previously wasted on the Jeep.

Oh yeah. Tow strap around the Jeep bumper and tow chain around my Bronco bumper. Guess which one got destroyed...;D ;D ;D

Grunt1058

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Land of Entrapment
Mine was a 6 with 190 HP and 235 ft/lbs torque. More then most stock Broncos. ;) ;D ;D

Didn't mean much with 35x12.5x15s on 3.07 gears though. Damn good thing Atlas II makes 3.8:1 t-cases and Ford made a good 8.8 rear axle. ;D ;D ;D

OP
OP
xbanone

xbanone

heres another shot after i effortlessly drove through the same hole, guess i should have zipped in the windows before i went through.....

Attachments

• big muddy bronco.jpg
    big muddy bronco.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 310

lonesouth

Contributor
Bronco Guru
OldieTwoShoes said:
gotta love the pics :) (was gonna respond to mr exjeep for fun but too lazy to think of words %) )
i don't know how, but we need to get you some motivation....

OP
OP
xbanone

xbanone

funny pic just curious... is that your steed?

Yep, thats my '77 on 35 inch goodyears, the jeep in the picture is a 2004 with only 8K miles on the clicker, 31x10.50 BFG AT's, I know another guy with an 04 RUBICON, but his jeep is a "hardtop only vehicle"

Brady

U

Unregistered

at 1st glance i thought it was my bronco with bigger tires
i wish i could take mine off road and pull people out.

73stallion

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Eugene, OR
i still think it's funny that i pulled an isuzu rodeo out of a mud pit stuck up to it's axles with my '79 chevy caprice years ago.;D ;D

supermottl

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Indian Harbour Bch,
I yanked out a S10 blazer burried up to it's axles on the beach the first year I have my 92 bronco. Yeah, that was fun. I love those style broncos... LOL