• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Jeff's Bronco Graveyard Shiping?

Draper69

Loc.
Oroville Ca.
Has anyone ordered from them in the Ca. area. Im trying to figure how long it will take my clutch to get here and i figured this would be the hardest way to get the info. Thanks for the help.

Desert Thrasher

Bronco Guru
I ordered form them awhile ago. I ordered some L&L headers for my brother's 460. They were on back order for a very long time but it wasnt JBG's fault, L&L didnt have them made up in time. <br>JBG was cool and cooperative about it, they had the headers sent straight to my house instead of to JBG and then to me. That was nice, I would do business with them again.

SteveL

Huge chevy guy
Loc.
Hawthorne ca
It usuallytakes me about a week to get stuff from them. I just wish they would send the right parts the first time

thegreatjustino

Contributor
Red Head Grease Monkey
Loc.
Stockton, CA
Everything I've ever tried to order from them has been backordered. It doesn't make sense to have as large of a catalogue as they do if you can't get any of the stuff.

c2computer

Loc.
Castle Rock, CO
Yeah it takes a while and I thought it was very expensive. I got my hood scoop for less from Wild Horses and had to pay tax in CA! Go figure. <br><br>

swood

Loc.
San Jose, CA
I've ordered from them several times and they've always done well. Shipping is usually 5 days or so unless the order is really large (body panels, etc). They are really helpful on the phone as well.

ryansbronco

Bronco Guru
Loc.
The place of bronco
My last order was to go next day air knowing that they took a week to get stuff to the west cost. All the stuff was in @ jeffs. So I payed the $30 some bucks to get the next day service. They sent it ground and billed me next day. So after 3 or 4 phone calls the gave me the diff in shipping. I lost my spot at the alignment shop.<br>So Im still ticked(if you cant tell) I will never order from them. Just stay with B.C. W.H. Toms and Duffy. With those guys and this site you can get whatyou want,<br>Thanks for reading my rant

red67

Loc.
Austin Texas
[quote author=Bones link=board=5;threadid=9186;start=0#65925 date=1032319220]<br>My last order was to go next day air knowing that they took a week to get stuff to the west cost. All the stuff was in @ jeffs. So I payed the $30 some bucks to get the next day service. They sent it ground and billed me next day. So after 3 or 4 phone calls the gave me the diff in shipping. I lost my spot at the alignment shop.<br>So Im still ticked(if you cant tell) I will never order from them. Just stay with B.C. W.H. Toms and Duffy. With those guys and this site you can get whatyou want,<br>Thanks for reading my rant<br>[/quote]<br><br>I have to agree. I have ordered stuff from them (jbg) and have them send it next day air. After three days and still no parts, I called and asked for the tracking number, and this is when they said they didnt have it because it was not shipping out till later in the day. I hate to slam em, but every time I call to get info on a part, it seems to me like they try to get you off the phone as quick as possible, like you are bothering them. My best luck has been with Duff.

LSUpete

Contributor
Bronco Guru
This thread is so funny. <br><br>At least once a month this thread will show up in some fashion or another. The bottom line is that EVERY parts supplier has their bad moments....yes, even B.C. Broncos (which I consider the best). As a matter of fact, I am currently waiting for a positive resolutiuon on an order I placed with Wild Horses and if I don't get it, you guys will be subjected to a LONG rant about their products and service. <br><br>The only way to satisfy yourself is to be specific about what your needs are while ordering and who you are speaking with. Also, if you have to stop in the middle of a project and rush order a part, then you should be prepared to be disappointed. Remember, this is your hobby...so chill out and have a good time with it. 8)<br>

supermottl

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Indian Harbour Bch,
I have had good luck with JBG. One nice thing that sticks in my head was whe i bought my Protofab Bumper ( I think that's who made it). I called and they said it was on order, they didn't have any in stock. They said about a week till they got them. The next day, there's a message on my answering machine - they had sent out the bumper!! How kewl was that! maybe it was just luck on my parts, but it was still an unexpected suprize.<br>BTW, I hate being disappointed when ordering stuff from places and when the poeple on the phone don't know anything. Arrrg..

J-DUB

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Edmonds
I bought new outside door handles and one of them didn't fit. So I called and they said that there was no way that it shouldn't fit and that there is something wrong with my door. No more JBG parts for me.

G

Ordered JBG and very satisfied with service provided, shipping rates were half of that WH. I live in Hawaii so go figure that- CA to HI is higher than MIN to HI?<br>Thanxs I love this forum