• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

just ordered hedmans, am i in trouble?

jgrow

I bought my bronco only a few months back. I think the previous owner dropped an 80's 302 in it because I changed sparks plugs and the old ones seem to come up as an 81 or 82 302 at the auto shop. I just ordered hedman elite hedders for eb's. Should I be ordering for 80's 302?? I'm concerned about clearence issues with my np435. Did i just order the wrong part? Summits already closed so wondering if any of you'z guys know?? thx

OP
OP
jgrow

jgrow

hedmans

thx for the post guys. hopefully will have them by the weekend so I can put them in and test them out.