• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Just traded for a 71 tonight over the phone

mike732

Loc.
Camden, Tennessee
Just traded a bunch of Chevy parts for a 1971 I have looked at it in the past and six months ago it was in good shape the guy has driven it 40 miles a day to work for the last several years, it is stock height with bushwackers (cracked) and super nice inside. No Power anything, but it does have a 302 3speed, being a 71 is it a Dana 30 or 44? I'm going to pic it up on Saturday I will get pics asap..

Broncoman1969

Loc.
Cincinnati
I agree Bill! I am going through that boat BS now! The definition of a boat is a hole in the water you pour money in! Mine is swallowing all my Bronco money and I don't see the hole filling up anytime soon!

OP
OP
mike732

mike732

Loc.
Camden, Tennessee
The parts came from a boat I built and got tired of throwing money away so I junked it out. this was the last of the parts..

mr incredible

Bronco Guru
hell , i have a bunch chevy parts , holding up the cross beams under my garden shed ,, i guess i should dig them up ,, mabie i could trade em off fer a silillar situation ?