• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Just wanted to give a shout out to Bronco Hut

fordguy

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Melissa (hope I got her name right) gave me first class customer service over a 20 dollar part. I asked a question over the phone and she called me back with an answer in about thirty minutes. This was my first time to buy from Bronco Hut and I will order again. Thanks Melissa

markperry

Bronco Guru
They sound like good people......Customer service is a must in today's economy. Sounds like they are in the game!

eaglenest66

Contributor
Bronco Guru
She is a great person to deal with!!! Goes over and above to help you out!!

bax

Contributor
Old Member
Met the dog, Visited in the house,went to the shop, snooped around the place. It's all good.

AussieBronco

Both Melissa and Dana are fantastic! No part is ever too small or hard for them. Always got great advice as well

bax

Contributor
Old Member
Melissa is a former roller derby girl. I bet she was hell on wheels.

Rox Crusher

Bronco Guru
They are about to open a nice new shop in town which will be really convenient for us locals.

armynavy17

Contributor
I too have met the dog and checked out the place. If you live somewhat close to I-25 and C-470 and have the time, Dana will even meet you in a parking lot around there during his lunch to save you shipping. They're also working on putting in an actual shop in Castle Rock, should be pretty nice.

73elwaybronco

Loc.
Oklahoma
I also just want to echo everybody’s sentiments on Bronco Hut, they are great folks, last year, as a Noob, a buddy and I on a whim drove up to Denver from OKC to pick up my first Bronco. Picked it up on Saturday, Knowing that CO was a Mecca for Broncos, did inventory on what I thought was needed and looked on the local CL, brought a few parts from some local guys that told me call “Melissa, she will get you what you want”. Called her, they called back and made my trek to their shop.

Now a year later… knowing what I know now about Broncos (which is still not a bunch) I do know enough to know they didn’t lead me astray. They sold me what I needed and nothing more. The never took advantage of me! And this happened all on a Sunday. Once again great folks!... Oh they have an impressive section of Broncos on their land worth a trip up if you are in town.

JGZ

I dont know of two harder working people..Non-stop,8am to 8pm,7 days a week..Who does that?
Their new shop is frickin huge and should be open soon..
If your a current customer you know what I'm talkin about.If not be sure to give them a try..JGZ