• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

K bar S

Slapdad

Loc.
Houston, TX
Whatever happened to K bar S out of Las Vegas. I seem to remember them being one of the first Bronco sources back in the day, but I never did hear what happened to them.

Just curious.

Buckin74

Loc.
San Diego
Yep -- the story is correct --

K Bar S was located in Las Vegas proper for some years. They seemed to be doing well due to the fact that they moved to a nice building with showroom in North Las Vegas closer to Nellis.

All that said, it wasn't too long untill they just closed up. We never know the whole reason for problems, but sad to say this is another vendor we probably won't see around again !

73stallion

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Eugene, OR
rumor has it there was a divorce and they had to split everything. that's the rumor i heard, but you know how those spread.