• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

KayLine Snap Early Bronco Top

1975_Bronco

Loc.
West Grove, PA
I have a Kayline snap soft top for my 75 Bronco. Does anyone know where i can get instructions for this top, or does anyone have them and can scan them and send them to me or something. i want to make sure that i have all the mounting brackets and everything.

DirtDonk

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Buddy and I just installed one a few months ago. If TTT can't find his, I'll see if my friend's top came with any.
It was still new in the box ten years later, but not sure if we used instructions or just went from my memory.

Paul

ET

Contributor
Bronco Guru
This is what I have. I'm not sure if it's called a snap top.

Picture061.jpg

Picture062.jpg

Picture063.jpg

Picture064.jpg

Picture065.jpg

Picture066.jpg

Picture069.jpg

Picture070.jpg

Picture071.jpg

Picture072.jpg

Picture073.jpg

Picture074.jpg

Picture075.jpg

Picture076.jpg

Eugene

DirtDonk

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Don't know where you're located 75 (don't see it in your signature), but take that first Special Note to heart. I know it's summer, but if you're anywhere that gets cool, don't try to fit the top unless it's nice and warm.
Really warm. The warmer the better.

They're understating it a bit by saying "might shrink an inch or more. Making it hard to install." If it's cold, it's likely to shrink 3 or 4 inches and it's pretty much impossible to install under those conditions!
So if your weather is warm, now's the time. It's been getting really cool in the evenings and mornings around here, so I thought I'd mention that aspect specifically.

Have fun. Measure twice, drill once. ;D

Paul