• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Kayline snap top owners....

mp

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Austin, TX
I am missing the aluminum angle iron brackets the hold the male snaps and run the length of the bedrails. I checked with STC and they no longer make the part, so I need to create them.

Could someone snap some pics of their factory rails, and post some dimensions? Much easier than a reverse engineer project....

Thanks.

OP
OP
mp

mp

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Austin, TX
Thanks for the measurements! Is there a gap cut out where the bow mount attaches to the bedrail so the two mounts do not interfere with each other?

I take it the 1" right angle is centered on the original hard top bedrail holes and mounted in place? Or is it offset at all?

Could you snap a pic for reference? Thanks again!

OP
OP
mp

mp

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Austin, TX
Bronco 71

That would be even better! Let me know and thanks! I am in Lewisville.

Matt Perritte

flint_knapper

BRONCO GOD
Loc.
Harvest, AL
"Is there a gap cut out where the bow mount attaches to the bedrail so the two mounts do not interfere with each other?"

No gap it overlaps it some.

"I take it the 1" right angle is centered on the original hard top bedrail holes and mounted in place? Or is it offset at all?"

offset some, the right angle's edge is 1 3/8" out from the inside edge of the bed side.