• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Killer Bee Bronco Video Link

daduze2

Loc.
Central IL
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wUzGNKBjGJI

Another lame Killer Bee Video on Youtube because I don't have a cameraman or woman to shoot the video.

See "my gallery" here for new photos......This video was a last minute attempt at getting something cool out there! I think I failed but leave a post reply if you care.

OP
OP
daduze2

daduze2

Loc.
Central IL
Its a 1971 Torino 302 with an RPM performer intake, Holley 670CFM Truck avenger carb, headers, high flow mufflers.....just got a tune up.

People on youtube where giving me a hard time because I didnt have any videos with it riding or moving.....just startups. So this was my first attempt. I need to find a mud hole and go crazy.