• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Killer Bee Bronco WINS!!!! Thanks ya'll

daduze2

Loc.
Central IL
Killer Bee Bronco wins Classic Trucks Magazine's April "Ride of the month"

Thanks everyone for voting.......let me know if you decide to put your's in for May's contest and I'll vote for you. There is a really nice 1971 Chevy Blazer to go up against for May......I got kinda lucky in April. ;D

http://rideofthemonth.classictrucks.com/gallery/11/1969/ford/bronco/175843.html

I won a T-Shirt valued at 20 big ones! :cool: And I'll have pictures posted on their site as "Ride of the Month" winner.

horsewpt69

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Industry, Pa
That's a real clean machine man and congrats for winnin one for the Bronco community! Now it's time to see if we can't knock that 71 Bowtie into the weeds.;D