• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Killer Bee Bronco's final ride / thank you to the board.

daduze2

Loc.
Central IL
Some of you may already know but the "Killer Bee" will have a new owner next week. This Sunday at 8pm the highest bidder on ebay will agree to take the reins. As you can imagine, I couldn't sleep early this morning so I went out for a ride to the edge of the earth to capture this bronco at its finest (behind the camera). In Illinois, the edge of the earth is a corn field.;D This is probably private property but I didn't care....the bronco was all that mattered to me at his moment.

A huge thanks to the members here for the support/parts/knowledge.
Enjoy the pictures.....the final picture is a background......it looks best just centered with a black background.

fullbarnandsunrisecloserwithsunonly.jpg

fullbarnandbroncofrontinbrighteratm.jpg

broncocornerwithsunrisebeautifulsky.jpg

sunrisedistancebrighter.jpg

brightersunrise.jpg

Attachments

• classickillerbeebackgound.JPG
    classickillerbeebackgound.JPG
    80.4 KB · Views: 66
Last edited:

Explorer

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Raphine, Virginia
Just don't get too hyped up. It's never sold till the money is in your hands. While I myself have never had a problem, many E-bay vehicles have had the deal fall thru after the final bid. Good Luck and I know you hate to see it leave.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Excellent Pics... Sorry to see her go, but I'm sure there will be another one in your future.. ;)

FRANKO289

Contributor
Bronco enthusiast
Hey Kyle ... Sorry .. I Guess You Had Some Very Goooood Reson To Sale Her ! Least With Killer Bee 2 You Know What To Look For And How To Fix Her !!!

broncomitch

Bronco Guru
Loc.
west jordan, utah
what ever your reason for selling im sure was honorable, the only way i would sell mine is if my family was in any trouble and needed money to get by.

do you have any other bronco's buddy??? if not you better stay on this site still!