• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

IL Kona Unit Single Speed

Status
Not open for further replies.

72_EB

Contributor
66to77
Gotta sell one of my favorite bikes. :cry: Anyone who want to get into riding would love this bike. I LOVE Konas. Been hooked since I got my first one in high school. It is single speed which is a blast to ride.

Kona Unit. Single Speed. Manitou Black fork. Hayes Disk Brakes. Race Face Cranks. XT hubs. Kenda Nevegal Tubeless tires (currently running tubes).
Frame measures 17" center of BB to center of top tube. Think it is a Large (19"). Bought it bit ago can't remember. Well maintained. Seat is original Kona (not Brooks pictured and the pedals are now DMR platforms instead of the clipless).

Love, LOVE this bike, but gotta move it this week.

$480. plus insured shipping

P.S. Bronco and dog not included.

Attachments

• Kona Unit.jpg
    Kona Unit.jpg
    140.6 KB · Views: 53
OP
OP
72_EB

72_EB

Contributor
66to77
I dropped the local Craigslist ad to $400. this weekend only. :eek: Can't get the frame and fork alone for that!
Shipping would be like $50. most places and I have got box ready. Needs to go, I could bring it to Michigan Ford swap tomorrow if you were serious. It would go on Ebay, but I'm trying to avoid the fees. Ebay has gotten out of control on their listing/selling prices.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
I know I saw a lot of bike enthusiasts in the off topic before, surpised you got no bites yet.. Good luck bro

OP
OP
72_EB

72_EB

Contributor
66to77
Bike is for sale at my old bike shop now. Didn't want to deal with shipping, but if someone was REALLY interested I could could still ship. I'd have to go pick it up though. It should go there fast once someone sees it in person. ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.