• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Kudos to another CB member

Skiddy

Bronco Guru
Thank you to another great cb member av8rds for sending me a free t-shirt. Asked about one a while back and then just forgot about it. Then all of a sudden in the mail today I get the T-shirt:cool: Way cool and all the people as well, couldn't be more proud to be a part of this brotherhood :)

astark

Contributor
Bronco God
Got any pics of the new T Skiddy, I wouldn't mind seeing some and yes that was mighty cool :cool:

And don't forget, everyone that sends in their OCBR registration before September 1st gets a free T shirt with that too ;)

thesnake

Bronco Guru
Hijack!!!

Alan,

Would it be possible to score a t-shirt w/o registering?

Thanks,

John

astark

Contributor
Bronco God
...............................What?
Yep, the T shirt will be in your goodie bag when you arrive for OCBR as in all previous years and you can even order an extra one or more on the registration form, then give it to someone like thesnake in the post above yours. The T shirt orders need to be made around September 1st in order to have them in time, that's why I said those registrations received before then. Oh, and it looks like this years T shirt is going to be one of the nicest ever.

Would it be possible to score a t-shirt w/o registering?
Best bet would be to PM 2Broncos2Go and ask her, but you could always get someone who is sending in their registration to add one to their form for you. I would do it but I already turned mine in Saturday.

OP
OP
Skiddy

Skiddy

Bronco Guru
Got any pics of the new T Skiddy, I wouldn't mind seeing some and yes that was mighty cool :cool:

Yep here it is, it should stand out at OCBR:cool:

Attachments

• beergardenback.jpg
    beergardenback.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 21
  • beergardenfront.jpg
    beergardenfront.jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 10
  • beergardenfrontCU.jpg
    beergardenfrontCU.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 21
OP
OP
Skiddy

Skiddy

Bronco Guru
Best bet would be to PM 2Broncos2Go and ask her, but you could always get someone who is sending in their registration to add one to their form for you. I would do it but I already turned mine in Saturday.

If that doesn't work John (thesnake) let me know I haven't turned in my registration yet:(

astark

Contributor
Bronco God
Nice T Skiddy ;)

And a very nice addition to the wardrobe ;D

Michael recently picked up a new T that says "don't follow me, you won't make it" he will be sporting one of the days at OCBR this year, and hopefully not on a day he is trail leading.