• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Ladies and Gentleman, Justice has prevailed!

Revelation

Bronco Guru
Thinking we should all send him postcards to the jail
102 East Laurel Street
Scottsboro, AL 35768

Wonder what happened to his long lost brother
Loosers.jpg

jw0747

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
San Antonio, TX
"Wire your down payment via Pay Pal and then deposit the balance in my bank account."
Are you kidding me? Those of you who fell for this...well anyhow, whatever.

Slednut10

Contributor
Guru? That's funny!
Thinking we should all send him postcards to the jail
102 East Laurel Street
Scottsboro, AL 35768

Wonder what happened to his long lost brother
Loosers.jpg

Every one should photoshop themselves into his spot in the pic-making the same gesture, of course and THEN send it to him.

eaglenest66

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Jimmy, is this the same idiot that stole reproduction headlight guards from me several years ago? Promised to pay me and never did? tim

OP
OP
JGbronc

JGbronc

Bronco Maniac
Jimmy, is this the same idiot that stole reproduction headlight guards from me several years ago? Promised to pay me and never did? tim

Yes it is, Tim! You should give a call too! The more people that call and say what he is, the more likely it is that he actually serves time. I know how the law operates around here. You have to really make them mad to serve hard time.

Last edited:

eaglenest66

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Yes it is, Tim! You should give a call too! The more people that call and say what he is, the more likely it is that he actually serves time. I know how the law operates around here. You have to really make them mad to serve hard time.

Thanks Jimmy! On my list to make the call. This is one dude that really pissed me off over the years. And it takes a lot for me to dislike somebody!! :eek:

OP
OP
JGbronc

JGbronc

Bronco Maniac
Thanks Jimmy! On my list to make the call. This is one dude that really pissed me off over the years. And it takes a lot for me to dislike somebody!! :eek:

Same here Tim. Very few people have ever upset me over Bronco stuff, and he is one of them.

bbow

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Ozark, Alabama
After multiple tries to get a human to answer the phone at the Scottboro Police department, I have emailed the Police Chief. Hopefully I will hear something, if not I will contact the news channel.

smokinjoe

Bronco Guru
Loc.
New Braunfels, TX
Sometimes it takes a while for someone to get what's due to them.

Now when he gets out he'll be able to say, "bronco builder featured on many internet sites and local news."

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Sometimes it takes a while for someone to get what's due to them.

Now when he gets out he'll be able to say, "bronco builder featured on many internet sites and local news."

it happens though, what comes around, goes around, that's for damn sure

bbow

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Ozark, Alabama
Talked to the investigator handling the case this morning. They are only dealing with the cases where people paid and never received anything . They are working with a insurance company that is working for eBay . This covers multiple states. They are finding all the eBay user names and fake addresses . He's still locked up and apparently can't make his bond.