• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

leaf spring hanger

bronko69er

EB Addict
Loc.
Renton, WA
I have still have the set that I ground off my frame when I went coils in the rear.
Let me know if you are interested.

OP
OP
freeride376

freeride376

Loc.
North Ogden
Really I'm impressed that you were able to get them off with out destroying them. How much do you want for them?

sstlaure

Bronco Slacker
Man JBG must be pretty proud of their hangers. A little steep!

Law of Supply/Demand....If they're too expensive - just make your own.

Personally I'm glad they carry all of the stuff they do - regardless of the price (and typically they are the lowest price in town)

http://broncograveyard.com/bronco/i-13267-rear-spring-hanger-rear-of-leaf.html

FYI....Those hangers are a lot nicer than what came stock on our trucks. - I paid $40 for a set of used hangers, I don't think $80 for a pair of custom fabbed hangers is out of line.