• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Leaf spring width

jmeyer1971

I have the opportunity to buy a 60" wide big bearing 9" with Yukon axles. I don't have my bronco in front of me to measure the width of the leaf spring perches If anyone could please measure outside to outside I would appreciate it. I hate to pass on a good deal but also don't want something I can't use.

Prizefighter

Bronco Guru
38" outside to outside. It's not going to bolt up, the only axle that will is a 66-77 Bronco axle. Why not just go full width? For the rear axle all you have to do is cut off the spring perches and weld new ones on.

OP
OP
J

jmeyer1971

38" outside to outside. It's not going to bolt up, the only axle that will is a 66-77 Bronco axle. Why not just go full width? For the rear axle all you have to do is cut off the spring perches and weld new ones on.

Thank you...