• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

LED Tail & Blinker Light Set

marcussly27

Contributor
Hey guys. What's everyone's thoughts on LED taillights and side/blinker lights? I just upgraded my headlights to the semi-stock looking DuffTuff LEDs, and really like how I can actually see the road now. I want to maintain as much of a stock look as possible, just trying to increase my visibility and safety while on the road.

There's two sets that I'm looking at, if I were to get one. Thoughts? Thanks

https://www.tomsbroncoparts.com/pro...or-lights-board-tail-lights-70-77-ford-bronco

http://shop.broncograveyard.com/1966-1977-Ford-Bronco-Bronco-LED-Light-Kit/productinfo/14913/#

gr8scott

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Hey marcussly27, can you post up some pictures/videos of those headlights? I'm getting the same set in a few days!

AZ73

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Nothing against BG, but I got Tom's set-up. Not installed yet but I tested the taillights and like the way they look. Got them on Black Friday deal for a good price.

Maggi

Just installed the toms led light kit, major improvement. Also put new lenses in

One install tip the tail light won't work until you put them in the tail bucket as it acts like a ground also

West Tn Dawg

BULLDOG
Loc.
Kenton
Hey marcussly27, can you post up some pictures/videos of those headlights? I'm getting the same set in a few days!

Here are my Duffs with the Halo's. I love the lights and since my daughter bought them for me for fathers day, she added the halo's. I didn't think I would like the halo's but they are actually pretty cool! Kids at the car shows really like them!

Attachments

• IMG_5213.jpg
    IMG_5213.jpg
    160.4 KB · Views: 46
  • IMG_5214.jpg
    IMG_5214.jpg
    154.5 KB · Views: 42

Jdgephar

Bronco Guru
I finally settled on Sylvania Zevo LED for the rear lights. Can pick them up at Walmart. I was never satisfied with LEDs until I found these. I was just looking for drop in replacements, however.

West Tn Dawg

BULLDOG
Loc.
Kenton
I finally settled on Sylvania Zevo LED for the rear lights. Can pick them up at Walmart. I was never satisfied with LEDs until I found these. I was just looking for drop in replacements, however.

These go in the original sockets? Part Number?

gr8scott

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Here are my Duffs with the Halo's. I love the lights and since my daughter bought them for me for fathers day, she added the halo's. I didn't think I would like the halo's but they are actually pretty cool! Kids at the car shows really like them!

Hey Dawg, got any shots with the headlights on?
Also, those halo's are supposedly programmable with a cell phone app.
Have you tried that yet?

West Tn Dawg

BULLDOG
Loc.
Kenton
Hey Dawg, got any shots with the headlights on?
Also, those halo's are supposedly programmable with a cell phone app.
Have you tried that yet?

I can take a few.
Yes the phone app is cool. I sit at car shows and change it to mess with the kids. LOL

OP
OP
M

marcussly27

Contributor
gr8Scott, here's the DuffTuff headlights in comparison to the original halogens. The pictures speak for themselves. They look "almost" stock, and put out a ton of light.

Attachments

• IMG_0299.jpg
    IMG_0299.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_0300.jpg
    IMG_0300.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_0301.jpg
    IMG_0301.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_0302.jpg
    IMG_0302.jpg