• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOLD Left Rear Tail Light Section

Status
Not open for further replies.

RVB

Contributor
This is a new left rear tail light piece that was taken from a complete NOS left rear quarter. It is both the outer and inner pieces. No rust, no dirt, no dents. Perfect condition genuine Ford. $200 plus shipping.

I do have the top rail and wheel housing parts from the NOS quarter also.

I will take PayPal if you pay the fee.

Thanks, Rex

Attachments

• IMG_0789.jpg
    IMG_0789.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 74
  • IMG_0793.jpg
    IMG_0793.jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 63
  • IMG_0796.jpg
    IMG_0796.jpg
    87.5 KB · Views: 67
OP
OP
R

RVB

Contributor
That is a good question and certainly there are lots of opinions concerning the answer. In my opinion, the best parts are NOS or refinished OEM. The aftermarket body parts are getting better, however. I think it depends on what you want to end up with. If you are rebuilding a Bronco to resell, maybe the best fitting parts are not worth the money. Broncos are increasing in value and most restorations deserve the best parts. NOS parts are hard to find and generally expensive, but may be more cost effective than refinishing OEM parts. Both NOS and refinished OEM parts are, however, genuine Ford and that means a lot to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.