• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Lifted Uncut 67 for sale or trade reduced **SOLD OMFG!!!!!**pics on pg2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rob1962

Bronco Guru
For God's sake, what's it going to take to get this thing gone? Am I asking too much? Did Bronco's become unfasionable all the sudden? What is it? I had to pass on an absolute beast of a drag truck today cuz this thing hasn't sold yet. Please don't make me resort to ebay, I fekin hate ebay. Some one snag this thing up or at least humor me and make me an offer.

Smitty

What's it going to take... hmmmmmm?????

Let's see, a new administration in the white house, a better economy, lower gas prices..... I could go on and on.

But seriously, all I'm really sayin is don't feel too bad bro. Its just not a great time to be sellin toys that eat lots of fuel. Its the economy, not your EB.

OP
OP
clownshoe

clownshoe

Loc.
Crofton, MD
Taking offers, in addition to the racer I want my wife found a Lexus she wants. Apparently she's shitting money and hiding it somewhere I don't know about. Make me a fair offer and she's yours. (the truck, not the wife)

Smitty

Ohio Bill

Loc.
Riverside, OH
Taking offers, in addition to the racer I want my wife found a Lexus she wants. Apparently she's shitting money and hiding it somewhere I don't know about. Make me a fair offer and she's yours. (the truck, not the wife)

Smitty

If she really is shitting money I'll take the wife;D ;D

baderbronco

Smitty - have you sold the truck? If not, can you send or post pics of the floor pans and rocker panels?

carhauler

Loc.
Harford Co. MD
If she really is shitting money I'll take the wife;D ;D
It better be the big bills for that kind of work!!;D

Man, I wish I was in a better position financially right now. I'd trade my project for yours in an instant. I can't believe it hasn't sold yet. Hope it goes soon. Good luck.

OP
OP
clownshoe

clownshoe

Loc.
Crofton, MD
not sold yet, if you want pics just send me a PM with the address. I'm too much of a cheap skate to pony up the 12$ to post pics

OP
OP
clownshoe

clownshoe

Loc.
Crofton, MD
Alright, now my feelings are starting to get hurt. I found what I want to replace this thing with so I need it gone, and as an added bonus since I know gas prices suck right now, I'll throw in a full tank of gas when you buy this thing. That should get you a good 120 miles up the road or so.

Seriously, in the 3 years I have owned this thing I have put about 300 miles on it. It needs, nay, deserves a new home. Make me an offer, the worst I can say is no. I do recommend that you take a look at her in person, but if need be I can shoot video and send it or take all the pics you could ever want. Lets all work together to help me get a new race car.

Smitty

carhauler

Loc.
Harford Co. MD
Alright, now my feelings are starting to get hurt. I found what I want to replace this thing with so I need it gone, and as an added bonus since I know gas prices suck right now, I'll throw in a full tank of gas when you buy this thing. That should get you a good 120 miles up the road or so.

Seriously, in the 3 years I have owned this thing I have put about 300 miles on it. It needs, nay, deserves a new home. Make me an offer, the worst I can say is no. I do recommend that you take a look at her in person, but if need be I can shoot video and send it or take all the pics you could ever want. Lets all work together to help me get a new race car.

Smitty

This is killing me. so close but I can't do a damn thing to help you out. I'd have to dump my project & sell one of the kids to make it happen. even then the price might be insulting to you. Hope it goes soon for ya.

OP
OP
clownshoe

clownshoe

Loc.
Crofton, MD
Ok, here it is:

Lift (James duff 5.5" with extended arms) 2,500$
Wheels and tires 1,200$
Bronco script leather seats 500$
Power Disc brakes from Tom's 1,300$
Custom 6 point cage 1,400$
Cross Eterprises Swing Away Bumper 300-ish$

So there it is, pay for all that crap and I'll throw the bronco in free. Hell, I'll do you one better and say just show up here with a stack of cash and see if I say no. I found what I want to replace this thing so it has to go. I know in my mind what the absolute hardest I would let someone rape me for on this thing, so make me an offer and bring some friends to help put the top on it.

Oh, and I had to put a new starter in it and I think the guy sold me the wrong one so now it makes a weird noise when you start it up, I'll knock a hundred or so off for that to cover a replacement starter and the 10 min of your time it would take to swap it out. Thanks

Smitty

OP
OP
clownshoe

clownshoe

Loc.
Crofton, MD
Alright, I got a chance to buy something that I have wanted for a couple years now and I am wiling to take a huge hit on this thing so I can get it. Just show up here with 5,900$ and take this thing home. I need to move on, so do you. So pawn your dad's gun, or ex-wife's kids and let's make a deal.

Fishbone

Loc.
Northern, Illinois
It's not really my business, but I remember a thread awhile back where you mentioned some very expensive watches that you had. Maybe you could sell some of those, buy your other toy, help your wife get her Lexus, and keep your EB.

I'm not tryin' to stick my nose where it doesn't belong (even though I might be doing just that) just makin' a suggestion. I hate to see someone sell something they don't want to get rid of. I have a bunch of things like that in my past.:(

OP
OP
clownshoe

clownshoe

Loc.
Crofton, MD
It's not really my business, but I remember a thread awhile back where you mentioned some very expensive watches that you had. Maybe you could sell some of those, buy your other toy, help your wife get her Lexus, and keep your EB.

I'm not tryin' to stick my nose where it doesn't belong (even though I might be doing just that) just makin' a suggestion. I hate to see someone sell something they don't want to get rid of. I have a bunch of things like that in my past.:(

Ha, it's funny that you should mention that because I came home and droped the price of the truck after I found a watch that I want to buy. I'm now just trying to get out of the truck so I can pay for the watch and not put such a massive dent in my savings. I think I'm going to have to kiss the race car dream good bye for a bit since I live in a town house and it would just incurr another monthly expense having to store it somewhere. We just bought a new car, and a roof, and a new living room set, so by god it's time for me to get somethng just for me. I have love watches since way before I loved broncos andI'm sure there will come a point in my life where I will regret selling her, but that's what being young and stupid is all about. I think I'm being raped at 5,900$ but the market has just kinda fell out of these things right now so I'll take it. If anyone else wants pics or to taqke a peek at her please let me know.

Smitty

joconn21

possible trade

If the bronco isn't sold yet I may have a trade you would be interested in. I am moving north and have to get rid of my car. Its a 93 5.0L mustang convertible. It has some modifications done to it. There is a cobra intake, gt40p heads, 24lb hr injectors, rockers, aluminum drive shaft, 5lug conversion, 76mm mass air, 70 mm throttle body, and etc. The norm for what is done to the cars these days. It had a vortec s-trim on it and is still set up for it but there was a problem with the supercharger and had to pull it and just havn't gotten it fixed. If it is something that you may be interested in I Can email you pictures. If you could please email pictures of the bronco any that you have to me so I can take a look at it. It may be an option of me selling the car and buying the bronco.

Joconn21@student.scad.edu

Status
Not open for further replies.