• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Like To See Your Custom Dash Panel Layouts

lonesouth

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I got some autometer gauges off craigslist, but they were missing some of the retainers. Any idea where I can get some more to mount them in-dash?

knack

Contributor
Here's mine, with some 2-5/8" Autometer gauges.

Attachments

• 2007_0818misc_08-22-070007.JPG
    2007_0818misc_08-22-070007.JPG
    70 KB · Views: 225
  • 2007_0818misc_08-22-070008.JPG
    2007_0818misc_08-22-070008.JPG
    78.4 KB · Views: 180

bighorn

Wasn't BC Broncos coming out with some custom dash layouts? I saw them on the website at one time but they aren't listed anymore. Seems like they had four different layouts.....

mkaenel

Bronco Guru
Loc.
La Costa, CA
I have one on my bronco. Heres a warning: It is not a complete set up. You have to do a few things to make it fit. Including fabricating lower brackets and welding a piece of sheet metal to the back of it so you can bolt it onto the top of the dash. Ben (73stallion) had alot of headaches trying to make it work. There are pics in my gallery.

Matt

Wasn't BC Broncos coming out with some custom dash layouts? I saw them on the website at one time but they aren't listed anymore. Seems like they had four different layouts.....

GraficO

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Albuquerque, NM
that looks pretty good there Don! May have to think about that one. BC's dash should be done any day now. I'm waiting to do my dash until the new BC's dashes come out.

Don... which model of Norskog or Autometer gauges do you think would match closest to the polished white face stock gauge cluster like in my drawing? I figure I could put a tach and a vacuum gauge in that space above the keys in your version of my drawing.

GraficO

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Albuquerque, NM
They should be getting the newly redesigned ones any time now.

I already put my name on a list to get a blank version.:cool:

According to the next to last Bronco Driver... TerraComp has a new fiberglass blank dash... when I asked them about getting one... they said they might have them middle to late January.

Last edited:

PS

Loc.
Sebastopol, CA
I've got a couple of dash pictures in my gallery. It's a bit more finished looking now with new knobs all around and the addition of the e-flasher switch and a stock "Lights" switch in the open space on the top row above the gauges that is used for the auxiliary lights.

DuctTape

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Bozeman, MT
this is what I'm doing... but I'm using the stock pulls and gauges
download.php

I will most likely add a vacuum gauge and maybe a tacho in the center console

That design is a thing of beauty.

Have you finished it yet and can post some pics?

For the Bronco and Ranger script, are you going to paint that or use a machined emblem? I'd love to know your source for a machined emblem.