• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

LMC early bronco weatherstipping

darcytribe

Hey all,

anyone have experience with a cataloge company, LMC early bronco? I have the opportunity to purchase some replacement door and window seals distributed by them. Appreciate any input...

~JD

pa69broncoguy

I have bought some stuff from them it all seems to be good quality. My door seals didnt fit real good they made the doors hard to shut i had to trim some material from the bottoms. I hear that this is a problem with almost all replacement door seals?

clarrance

Bronco Guru
I have bought some stuff from them it all seems to be good quality. My door seals didnt fit real good they made the doors hard to shut i had to trim some material from the bottoms. I hear that this is a problem with almost all replacement door seals?

Not if you use the Metro Super Soft seals

Airmapper

Foolproofness Tester
Loc.
Bowling Green, KY
I placed one order with them and was less than impressed. They sent me very cheap grade parts and one part even had the Jeff's Bronco Graveyard packaging still on it where they obviously just resell their items.

I'd order stuff from them I simply could not find anywhere else, but for the most part I figure you would be better off figuring out where they get it and cut out the middle man.

Crawdad

Bronco Guru
I bought several pieces of weatherstripping for my hardtop including the top of door. Was very happy with it all. Will be buying from them again on my new build.

2busy

Loc.
Harrisonville, MO
They're just across town from me so I bought several things from them in their showroom over the years. Most things are the same stuff other places sell. It's easy for me because I can hold the parts in my hand before buying. You get what you pay for. If the price is very cheap, its probably Taiwan or China, just like everywhere else. I've had pretty good luck there.

2busy

Loc.
Harrisonville, MO
I placed one order with them and was less than impressed. They sent me very cheap grade parts and one part even had the Jeff's Bronco Graveyard packaging still on it where they obviously just resell their items.

I've had that happen to me with a few very popular Bronco vendors.

OP
OP
darcytribe

darcytribe

2Busy,

Hey that's wild, I didn't realize they were as close to me as they are. Thanks for the info guys!

~JD