• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

LMC parts

gator71

Loc.
Tampa
Have anybody used lmc parts? I ordered lower quarter panels rocker panels and rear tail light panels. The quarter and rocker panels work good but the tail light panels seem to be skins. They did not say they was skin I thought they was the replace panels. Has anybody used the skins or should I just send them back and eat the shipping fee.

sellitall

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Malvern, Pennsylva
Have anybody used lmc parts? I ordered lower quarter panels rocker panels and rear tail light panels. The quarter and rocker panels work good but the tail light panels seem to be skins. They did not say they was skin I thought they was the replace panels. Has anybody used the skins or should I just send them back and eat the shipping fee.

All of the taillight housings sold by the vendors are pretty much skins. They have an "updated" version which is supposed to be better since it has the taillight lens tabs installed, but they are still supposed to be sub-par at best.

If your upper taillight sections are good just use it as a patch panel to reapair the lower part. OR find a set of OEM housings off of a member here. They do surface from time to time.

bknbronco

Bronco Guru
Loc.
North Metro, MN
i have got alot of stuff from them but never body panels. everything i got was nice stuff. sometimes there more expensive sometimes there cheeper. Cant help you on the skins