• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Logans Metals bumpers

jalapeño

Loc.
Philly 'burbs, PA
Picked up the front & rear bumpers from Logans Metals this past weekend. First of all..... awesome people! They went out of their way to do business with me, to include cut into their sons tee time. I would throw business their way anytime!

Second.... while explaining to me how the brackets attached..... I think my brain was thinking about getting another Primanti Bros. sandwich.

Does anyone have pics of how the bumper brackets are installed (front & rear) & remember what size bolts are needed?

OP
OP
jalapeño

jalapeño

Loc.
Philly 'burbs, PA
Fig. out the front, thanks to Bronco Loco's thread. But for the life of me cant seem to fig out how the rear mount is suppose to attach to the frame.

Justafordguy

Bronco Guru
If you ever get them mounted post up some pictures. I'm looking for bumper ideas and need to make a decision soon.

ransil

Bronco Guru
1/2" bolts get some 1" and some longer , can't remember the length.

check your PM for pics of the rear mounts on the frame.