• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Lonestar Early Bronco Club Meetings

FerrumCampitor

Loc.
Hutchinson, MN
I know there are quite a few people on this forum in or near Houston who are not LEBC members (yet) and some who are. So I wanted to announce the Houston area 1st quarter meeting of the club and let you know that all Bronco nuts are welcome, not just members. We'll be discussing some club business. But mostly we'll just be eating some great Bar-B-Q and checking out each others rigs. It will be on Saturday February 10th. We'll be having it at The County Line BBQ. This is a couple miles from Willowbrook mall, off of FM1960. The address is 13850 Cutten Road (Houston, TX 77069). You can get a map, look at photos and find out more about the place by going to http://www.countyline.com, Click on “Locations” on the left, then scroll down to Houston. They have awesome Ribs and sausage and they have a full bar too so you don't need to bring your own beer. I talked to the manager today to arrange things. He was pretty excited to have a bunch of classic broncos there. They will be reserving a somewhat scenic section of the parking lot for broncos only so drive your rigs in! And we’ll have our own small area of the restaurant for us to hold our meeting while we eat. The restaurant opens at 11:30am. Parking lot is always open so you could come early if you wanted. We'll be meeting and eating at High Noon, then I'm sure we'll all head out to the parking lot to ogle our broncos and talk BS (Bronco Sh*t). Hope to see you there!
Alex Brown
Secretary
Lonestar Early Bronco Club
www.lonestar-ebc.com

Last edited:

Brettman

Loc.
Houston
Holy SH*T I think I can make it!

Although Broncoless, still in pieces in the garage! I'll bring my Prius and we can discuss "Prius Envy"

Brettman

66roadhorse

Loc.
Houston
I should be there. I will be Broncoless, but I will roll the 71 Mustang Vert provided the weather is good. Hopefully I won't be too ill from the Poultry Auction Committee the night before.

OP
OP
FerrumCampitor

FerrumCampitor

Loc.
Hutchinson, MN
If anyone else from CB.com is thinking of coming to this, please reply to this thread. From the response I've gotten so far (off-forum), I'm starting to wonder if the small area reserved for our meeting is going to be big enough. Looks to be a good turn out!

Airtractr

I'm in town for a wedding so I'll make it as well, Broncoless as mine is apart as well.

lodnirgs

Loc.
Louisiana
I will put in some effort to get myself and Bronco to the get together. It will be great to look over other's rigs. I will be coming in from Lake Charles, LA.

OP
OP
FerrumCampitor

FerrumCampitor

Loc.
Hutchinson, MN
Cool! We're gonna have a real nice group. So far it looks like it will be about half members and half not. Should be some great times ahead!

tcb1188

If I am in town I will be there but with no bronco. Still in the barn needing a motor.

Brettman

Loc.
Houston
Question to the Houston locals here...I am looking to get some cleaning/blasting work done in the next week or so on my frame. I live in Seabrook (Near Nasa) and wanted to know if anyone has some recommended vendors they would suggest to do the work locally. I have a trailer, so I could pull it anywhere within reason.

Thanks in advance

Brettman

broncow72

Village Idiot
Loc.
Spring,TX.
Brett, there is a place up here on the north side (Woodlands...sh 242) that does it. Can't say whether they are great or not. Only know of 1 frame going through there and it came out ok I guess, but I have nothing to compare to, if you know what I meen.

ALEX!!!
I think I'm gonna miss this one. A friend of mine is getting ready to be shipped out to Iraq and we are going to meet up with another highschool friend (flying in from Cali) at his house (in San Antonio) that weekend.
Final arrangements have yet to be set, if I can I'll be there, but don't expect it.

Alan