• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Long Lost Bronco... FOUND!!!!!!

71BRSP#8

Contributor
Loc.
Millersburg OR
Well at least I have a name and a #... Its to late to call tonight but I beleave the old Bronco is currently owned by a Robert Sayers in Sweethome OR. Anyone know him?

Amac70

ME
thats muddin country in oregon hope its in one piece still. They do mud drags there when they drain the lake. <br>good luck with your quest<br>

OP
OP
71BRSP#8

71BRSP#8

Contributor
Loc.
Millersburg OR
I sent an email to the editor of the Bronco registory and he forwarded it to all he could. Sorry if some of you out there were getting tired of seeing my search pop up on all the Bronco boards ;D. I got a call from a good natured EB lover who must be working for the OR DMV. He had all the info I needed. Now I'm just hopping when I call the guy he either still has it or knows who does. God I'll be bumed if its been parted out :-[.

OP
OP
71BRSP#8

71BRSP#8

Contributor
Loc.
Millersburg OR
[quote author=Amac70 link=board=5;threadid=10774;start=0#78850 date=1036044630]<br>thats muddin country in oregon hope its in one piece still. They do mud drags there when they drain the lake. <br>good luck with your quest<br><br>[/quote]I know all about the mud drage at Foster resivore... I was there wheelen when they only had 50 or so trucks show... That place was a mad house the last time I was there... Around 91 I think...

Amac70

ME
jyeah i don't know if they still do the bogs. i think some farmer lets them use his land now once a year.<br><br>just noticed your from north pole. I lived in fairbanks for a couple of years. That santa land always cracked me up. got send all my cards from there one year it was great being able to send christmas cards from north pole.

OP
OP
71BRSP#8

71BRSP#8

Contributor
Loc.
Millersburg OR
[quote author=Amac70 link=board=5;threadid=10774;start=0#78853 date=1036045497]<br><br>just noticed your from north pole. I lived in fairbanks for a couple of years. That santa land always cracked me up. got send all my cards from there one year it was great being able to send christmas cards from north pole. <br>[/quote]A friend of mine works there answering the phone calls around christmass as Mrs. Cluas. She keeps a file on the kids that call and writes down all the stuff they talk about so the next year when the kid calls first thing they do is pull out the file... Next thing you know Santa's wife is asking about there friends and all that jazz. The kids love it!

edjolly

Loc.
Denver Colorado
[quote author=Amac70 link=board=5;threadid=10774;start=0#78853 date=1036045497]<br>jyeah i don't know if they still do the bogs. i think some farmer lets them use his land now once a year.<br><br> That santa land always cracked me up. [/quote]<br><br>Think that's funny, I worked a fall in Georgia one year and lived 10 miles from a town called Santa Clause. 100+ degrees, and there's a town all decked out for Christmas year round.<br>I'd like to get to Alaska sometime, but I'll have to upgrade my defroster first.<br><br>Ed<br>

broncobsession

Bronco Guru
Cool..glad you found it and hope it's not parted out. What if he went the other way with it though and it's freakin sweet, that would be cool. Good luck.

yellow71

Loc.
Western PA
I hope it works out and you can get it. I know I was REALLY bummed when I finally tracked down that Satellite from my grandfather and it was a worthless POS. It would have meant alot to me to get that car back and restore it.<br><br>If he doesn't sell now, keep on him, find out what he wants for trade or cash...after all, we all love our Broncos, but this one means more to you than him. You'll figure something out, the hard part is over.

brewdude

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Groveland, CA
Have you talked to him yet? It would be cool if it was in good shape and you got it back. When I saw North Pole I just though that you were kidding :)

73EXP

Loc.
Richmond, Virginia (Home of Duke's Mayonaise)
Dude!<br><br>Did you ever get that inso on tracing VIN #s I tried to send you through an admin when I couldn't log on??<br>Good luck- that's still a tough situation- maybe yu oughta find a comparable truck cheap and tell this guy you'll swap him- or find out what he'd trade for ..<br>I'll follow your plight in print..<br><br>:) A