• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

long time no chat need some help!

gasspaser

Loc.
St Petersburg FL
I haven't been on here for a while, and have been dealing with a lot of familiy issues (Dad was diagnosed with esophageal cancer) As you know i am in the military, and just recieved an assignment to Florida...(i may be able to drop by during OCBR and say hi)...

I have gotten more work done on my frame off, but i am in a pickle...The body is just about back on, but I am in need of a car hauler trailer to get my EB back to florida....Is there anyone in FL that has one i can borrow and return...I would have it in my possesion for about a month...I could rent it from you...or if anyone has or is selling one...I could get it on my way back in two weeks....JUst trying to look at some options here,,,

I could buy one if you know a chep place, i have only 1,000 bucks left to buy a trailer...a 6-7 foot wide 16-20 foot long would be ideal...

Thank you so much!

OP
OP
gasspaser

gasspaser

Loc.
St Petersburg FL
i checked them out but they wanted to charge me 450.00 I would rather but a trailer for twice the price and not waste 450.00 smackers

I actually looked at the one on that link, as a possibility

Smokeater11

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Auburndale,FL
Hey Man,
No kidding about long time... hate to hear about your dad!! Is everything working out? Where did you get assigned to? McDill in Tampa or the one up in Pensacola? Glad to hear you are getting to move back home to FL. We can add you to the growing number of FL owners. Ssshhhh don't tell anyone but we're taking over!! Wish I could help you with a trailer but my dad and I just started today on converting a travel trailer frame into a car hauler and it won't be done for a while. I would help you out if I could. Give us a shout once you get settled in and if we can we'll hook up and go muddin FL style.

2Broncos2Go

Bronco Guru
So sorry to hear about your dad. We'll keep you in our thoughts & prayers.
Would love to see you at OCBR if you can stop by but totally understand
if you don't make it.
Guess moving to Florida will put you in the running for Iron Butt next yr.!
Stay in touch and if we happen to hear of a trailer we'll let you know.

OP
OP
gasspaser

gasspaser

Loc.
St Petersburg FL
thanks guys for your help and support...and yes MacDill it will be...But i will be living about 40 miles north of tampa...if you guys hear anything about a trailer let me know....My # is 580-318-2135 leave a message if i don't pick up i'll be crazy busy for a while.....

Skiddy

Bronco Guru
Hey Mike I found these two prices don't look too bad, might want to check them out they do go fast.
16 ft tandem car trailer/hauler, 2 inch ball, good cond, $675, 949-2509 or 410-2554.
Published Thursday, August 16, 2007

17' Heavy duty Trailer. Tailgate ramps, winch, & jack. $1250. 273-7874
Published Thursday, August 16, 2007

Skiddy

Bronco Guru
hew skiddy thanks were you able to get pics, yesterday...my email is boomer135@cableone.net

Pics coming soon, the trailer has a crank type so called winch and it doesn't have brakes on it which will cost about 100 to get put on other than that it is a very well built trailer so not sure if it's worth it or not. But still looking as well;) Here are the pics of 17' What do you all think it's worth?

Attachments

• untitled.JPG
    untitled.JPG
    110.3 KB · Views: 1
  • untitled1.JPG
    untitled1.JPG
    109.8 KB · Views: 0
  • untitled2.JPG
    untitled2.JPG
    105.8 KB · Views: 0
  • untitled3.JPG
    untitled3.JPG