• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

lookie lookie...

lil' hotz jr.

Loc.
Knob Noster, MO
while looking around on iland for trucks for sell, chris found this ol' bronco that is only a few miles from here. with him hanging around me, he has adopted the bronco addiction. not too bad of a lil truck. like any other bronco, there are some serious things that needs to be done, and then a few minor. hes talking highly of getting it. stock 73. had a 351w. floor pans are lil rusty, most of the body is decent. tailgate isnt the greatest with a couple bullet holes in her, haha. so, we'll see. not a bad "first toy" i think. by the way, the pictures were taken off my phone so sorry about the quality

Attachments

• imagejpeg_1_2.jpg
    imagejpeg_1_2.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 221
  • imagejpeg_1_1.jpg
    imagejpeg_1_1.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 209
  • imagejpeg_1_0.jpg
    imagejpeg_1_0.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 279

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
I was on there yesterday. Must not have looked hard enough. LOL

Skiddy

Bronco Guru
bout time he has seen the light;D don't look too bad for 1500

Scoop

Contributor
Have Bronco, Will Travel
Loc.
Cuchara, CO
Looks like it was a pretty nice custom Bronco "back in the day"! ;D

I'd say its a pretty good deal for $1500 if it is in the shape as described.

zenzone

Looks like a good deal with some nice parts on it. That bumper is worth a bit in its self. With some Love it could be a great Bronco.

crewdg

Loc.
Heber Springs, AR
Sarah, did he already sell the extra fenders and other parts he was listing?
I saw the ad but just bought a car-hauler flatbed trailer so am broke!;D

holt 45's bronc

Loc.
Centerview, MO
this is chris and i was just about to go and buy that bronco but somebody got to it just 2 days before i was gonna buy it. i was little upset but i guess the time just wasnt right. dont worry tho i will find one hahaha!! sarah got me extremely addicted to em. thanks honey!! ;D

oh2bnok

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Olathe, KS
hehe, your welcome sweety! we'll find you one. dont worry, ill think about letting you drive bdog ever once in a while;D

Cool, just spray some of that big foot bug repellant on the bumper before you go any where. :eek: Look OUT headlights inthe grill

oh2bnok

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Olathe, KS
oh good lord! haha that was like 2 years ago...i swear it was a deer! haha%)

Has it really been that long ? So for the last two years bigfoot has either been safe wandering around in the woods and crossong the roads OR you successfully eliminated an entire species of human ape like creatures from central and western missouri. OMG:cry: