• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Looking for 1966-1975 EB for trail use in SoCal

Status
Not open for further replies.

bd435

Hello
Just got rid of my long travel buggy and now I'm looking for a 1966-1975 Bronco. I DON'T plan on driving this thing to get groceries on the weekends so the more work that's been put into it for crawling the better. I'd prefer a fuel injected set-up but not a must. Drivetrain that's been built with rock crawling in mind would be good. I don't care if fenders are cut or if it has "rock rash", scrapes, bruises, etc..., functionality on the trail is much more important than looks. I am looking for something that's already been trail proven, not so interested in a project (any offroad toy is a never ending project but looking for something that's ready to wheel the day I buy it). I want to stick with something that's already registered in California. If you have something that might fit this or know someone that might have something let me know! I look forward to getting into the EB game and talking with everyone on Classic Broncos.
Thanks
Dustin
thet

Horsebeat

I know your looking for something pass emissions but I have a 73 bronco sport with tons of extras and a brand new/rebuilt 351w with all the fuel injection waiting to go along with a bronco frame thats had the spring hangers moved back 6 inches Im geeting rid of bronco for a buggy so let me know if interested. 8500$

kornfed

Loc.
Stockton
Its a 1974 Bronco. I am located in Stockton CA, just south if Sacramento. Can email pics if interested.

Here is the list.
Ford 302, HEI dist., 1.5" ceramic coated long tube headers, Sean Murphy Induction 750cfm Quadrajet carb, Runs strong!
2.5" dual exhaust with H pipe and Magna flow muffler
NP 435/Dana 20 w/ billet Gear Banger shifter
Custom heavy duty extended radius arms
Fiberglass cowl induction hood
5.5" wild horses lift/ 3" body lift
Rancho 9000 shocks in all corners
Ramsey REP 8000 winch
Ford 9", 4.11 gears, detroit locker, Mosher 35 spline chromoly axle shafts
Dana 44, 4.11 gears, Lock-Right, Warn chromoly inner & outer shafts w/ Longfield cryoed u-joints, warn premium hubs, Heavy duty diff cover
Hydraulic assisted steering with Rock Proof tie rod & drag link
15x10 Allied Rock-a-Thon Daytona 32 bolt black beadlocks with 38.5x15 Boggers
Heavy duty bumpers & rock sliders, front bumper doubles as air tank, w/ KC Highlights
Quick-Air 2 Compressor
6 point family style roll cage w/ Wild Horses Head Banger Cage pads
Dual Fuel Tanks (23 gal w/skid plate & 10 gal)
Best Tops Fast Track soft top w/ tinted windows, full length bikini top
Kayline soft doors (full doors)
CB
Rock lights

Rig runs and drives great. Is a very capable off road rig that is family friendly. The body does have some trail scars. Asking $12,000 OBO. Willing to trade for dirtbikes or quads.
Call Ron @ 209-482-5185
[/IMG]

Last edited:

Just Bob

72 Bronco

I'm selling my 72 Bronco no smog, registered . Not a shiney ride and it has most of what your looking for . It's here in San Diego. Take a look in the for sale posts. craftyoldbob@cox.net

ckenner

1966 Classic Ford Bronco- Restored and Ready to Drive

Hi there,
I am in San Francisco area. My Bronco is a beauty and is ready to drive!
It is registered in CA. If you want more details, or pictures...let me know. $12,000 is a great price.
ckenner66@hotmail.com

tommybronco

Got a bronco in the for sale section.
Here are some specs:
67 bronco
302 bored 30 over cam Approx 5k miles on it
np 435
dana 20
fullwith danna 44 and 9 inch 5.13 gear Warn locker up from full spool rear
solid chromo tie rod and drag link w/ 1 ton ends
rhino lined tub
hanson ent roll cage
auto meter gages
wild horse jeep seats 4 point harnesses
36" TSL SX on black stealies
power steering conversion
extended radius arms
coil pivots
aluminum radiator
more i am forgetting come check it out!!
Pics to come

Also open to offers and trades

$10,500
Thomas Smith
530-864-5040
tommybronco67@hotmail.com

Status
Not open for further replies.