• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Looking for 66-76 bronco

Status
Not open for further replies.

bb247

im looking for an EB, but one that has been customized, this just means not a stock one that looks like it should never go off road. I want it to look MEAN :cool: . also needs to have good engine, running well, and preferably automatic. If you have one your looking to sell and its falls in these specifications OR close, please pm me, and Ill give you my email for pics. thanks guys

prana36

Loc.
Nashville
67? bronco

I'm not sure if mine will fall within your specs. but..... I have a '67 that I have rebuilt, new 302 V8 with 2000 miles, new radiator, power steering, paint, carpet, 2.5" lift kit, 33 x 12.50 x 15 tires, reupholstered seats and bench, tuffy center consol, full soft top and bikini top, lots and lots of extras. Its been restored very nicely but not too nice to take offroad. Asking a bit more than 10k though. Let me know and I can email you pics of you have any interest. Also I'm in Nashville, TN

NYLES

Bronco Guru
One in Benton MS, new paint, frame off, leather interior, 351W.....Lots of stuff done real nice, yellow and black bobtail. He's asking 16K.

sean lalley

Loc.
biloxi
1974 good shape

have a 1974 with new motor and trany cut with new flares hard and soft top real torque three on tree located in south ms asking 10k

RolledItAgain

I've got a yellow/blk 69 with a rebuilt 302/4v (100 miles). Has a 3 speed but the truck is very clean, Line-X interior (no carpet), soft top (Bestop), 33's on aluminum wheels, 3 1/2" lift and cut rear fenders. Front buckets, rear seat in good condition. PM or e-mail if you would like pics.
Isn't perfect but well worth the money. I need to sell to finish my new project.

$7200 plus shipping ($1500 Aprox)

Matt
mtritenbach@cs(dot)com

notnrml

I run a Bronco restoration shop approx 1 hour north of Eden, NC located in Roanoke, VA. Right now I have 5 project broncos to sell. If your budget is 10k I'm sure we could build you a bronco starting from one of our projects that would fill your needs and fit your budget. If you prefer you could purchase a project and have it built at a shop closer to home. I have a 77 Bronco chassis with a 88 Mustang GT (carb) 5.0 motor and c4 auto. Being a 77 it has power steering and power disc brakes and the heavily trussed BB 9" rear. It has a painless wiring harness. It currently has brand new 33" BFG AT's and a 3 1/2" lift with dual shocks up front but I could put whatever you like under her. I had planned to finish this Bronco using a new fiberglass tub, hood, fenders and grill that we have in stock. I have a pair of custom fabric seats which look new and a 6-point roll cage. I have a pair of hard doors a steel windshield frame and a hard top to come with it. I would be willing to let the whole project go as it sits for $5,500 or we could finish her for you. I have 4 other Bronco projects that are for sale for less money than this one so you could choose what you want. We are in the process of taking pictures and writing descriptions of these projects to post on classicbroncos.com for sale. Feel free to give us a call at 540-904-6324.

Topless Offroad

Status
Not open for further replies.