• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

looking for a 1/2 cab

Status
Not open for further replies.

nacman

I'm looking for a rust free 1/2 cab. can be cut, no bondo. would like a v8 auto, but would consider others. I would like the truck to be close to show quality or at least completely rust free and ready for restoration.
Thanks, Vinny

broncsrule

Early Bronco available

I'm looking for a rust free 1/2 cab. can be cut, no bondo. would like a v8 auto, but would consider others. I would like the truck to be close to show quality or at least completely rust free and ready for restoration.
Thanks, Vinny

I have a 1968 Half cab bronco, cut and raised 3.5 inches with 35x12.5 Pro Comp tires. about 95% complete. V-8 with extras, converted to automatic C-4 trans dual exhaust with flowmasters. Other extras include raicing seats and fresh coat of paint, white over red. nice but I think I am ready to part from it.

Status
Not open for further replies.