• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Looking for half cab cover

mrdrnac

Contributor
I couldn't find one either. I ended up getting the standard cover and then made a PVC pipe U shaped support (the same height as the top) that would fit in the 2 rear stake bed holes to support the cover in the rear. Works well.

doghows72

Bronco Guru
I'm going to contact my friend that own an upholstery shop and ask some questions. I'm wondering how difficult it would be to modify a full cover to fit a half cab and if it would be worth the $$?

meadowblaster

I ordered a cover from California Car Covers years ago. They didn't have a specific half cab cover but had me make a few measurements and they made it for me. It fits great. They may have the specs on file still possibly.

LUBr LuvR

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I ordered a cover from California Car Covers years ago. They didn't have a specific half cab cover but had me make a few measurements and they made it for me. It fits great. They may have the specs on file still possibly.

Of course prices increase, but do you recall how much your cover was? That sounds like a good option vs a full custom cover. Sure wish one of the vendors would make one available. Bet they'd have plenty of business....

Major Tom

Contributor
I think that would work for a roadster with a single loop roll bar also

meadowblaster

If you don't get a response back, let me know. I'm sure I still have my original order form somewhere. I can get you the specs and send some pics of how my cover fits. I am very happy with it.

doghows72

Bronco Guru
If you don't get a response back, let me know. I'm sure I still have my original order form somewhere. I can get you the specs and send some pics of how my cover fits. I am very happy with it.

I'd love to see pictures anyway.

meadowblaster

here are a couple pics, not super tight so it's easy to get on. I love it. Disregard the lump in the back, it's the kids birthday bicycle hiding!

Attachments

• image1.jpg
    image1.jpg
    101.4 KB · Views: 48
  • image5.jpg
    image5.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 52

meadowblaster

I found my receipt from 2008, the cover was $279.98 total for their Dustop fabric which is their softest fabric, made mainly for dust protection indoors. I must say it works pefectly for that. My Bronco is highly polished black and it doesn't leave any marks and is 95% dust free when I take the cover off.

Major Tom

Contributor
I think a slant back style cover would make more sence

Attachments

• slant2.jpg
    slant2.jpg
    105.6 KB · Views: 28