• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Looking for a couple measurements

regshawn

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Portland
I've been looking through the past post using the Search function and for the life of me I can't find what I want. I know I've seen it before, and figure I'm just not wording it right or what ever!! So if you could please help that would be great!! I have the picture from the "Overhaulin" build but want more info!!
I'm looking for measurements from the core support to the fire wall, and was hoping for a few I could round off to. If at all possible I wouldn't mind some measurements from the top of the core support and the bottom. if at all possible please. Thanks

Jeepster

Bronco Guru
35 1/2" both sides top, from the fire wall to the leading edge of the core support. The bottom is impossible to measure with an engine in.

OP
OP
regshawn

regshawn

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Portland
35 1/2" both sides top, from the fire wall to the leading edge of the core support. The bottom is impossible to measure with an engine in.

Thanks, that helps! I thought I remembered seeing a slight variance from 35 1/4 to 35 3/4 so your's is in the middle and thats what I'll try to set mine at.

Shawn