• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

NJ Looking for a decent early Bronco

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cpdidd

I am searching for an early Bronco that is in decent shape. I am willing fix up minor problems, but do not have the time nor money to do major installments. I am willing to travel to Massachusetts, Pennsylvania, New York, Connecticut, Delaware, and obviously New Jersey. If your Bronco fits this criteria, please email me at mdidriks@optonline.net.

rdv350

Loc.
Scranton, PA
I'm considering selling my bronco, was going to ask $6500 with a plow. I live in Scranton PA, if you're interested email me at rdv350@me.com and I can send you pics and specifics.

rebfiremedic

Loc.
woodstown nj
i'm looking for a 66-77 early ford bronco; however, i would really like to have a '68 thats uncut and needs little to no work. i'm not looking to travle to far to buy a bronco or spend to much money. i would like to stay in the del, south nj, pa (as close to nj as i can get).

ryoungbronco

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Belmar, NJ
i'm looking for a 66-77 early ford bronco; however, i would really like to have a '68 thats uncut and needs little to no work. i'm not looking to travle to far to buy a bronco or spend to much money. i would like to stay in the del, south nj, pa (as close to nj as i can get).

Rebfiremedic-Try to post your own thread. It will allow others to see that you are searching for a bronco.

PS=Cpdidd there were two broncos listed lately in Tomsriver(uncut stock) and another in Brielle(cut with 33's). They were asking more than what you stated but you never know. Good luck.

rebfiremedic

Loc.
woodstown nj
hey ryoungbronco
thank you for the info on posting things. i'm a bit new to useing this. i also wanted to know if you had any more info on the broncos in toms river it sounds like one of them may be up my ally. you can email me at tower_flyer@yahoo.com thanks agin for the help
rebfiremedic

Status
Not open for further replies.