• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

AL Looking for a new project...

Status
Not open for further replies.

origbronco

Would definitely prefer if the Bronco currently ran. Looking to restore one to it's original state...any help finding a good one would be much appreciated! Prefer manual transmission. Thanks in advance.

NC2011

FOR SALE

1971 BRONCO
302 /3 SPEED ON FLOOR- HURST SHIFTER, ORIGINAL SHIFTER STILL GOOD
A/C
4X4 "OFCOURSE"
DOOR POST STILL STRONGE *NO* RUST
BODY MINIMAL RUST
NEW CNVRTBLE TOP STILL IN BOX
NEW 4 FENDER FLARES STILL IN BOX
ALL ORIGINAL [ Rear FENDERS WERE CUT WHEN I GOT IT]
****WE CAN DELIVER IN THE U.S.****

We hate to part with her but, our work takes us over seas we have no choice. Please,contact us with any questions 704-245-0659 or 704-637-6084.
NorthCarolina2011@gmail.com
THANK YOU, T.YORK & Daryl

wwgx90

Loc.
Cookeville, Tn
Just getting ready to sell my '71 - was going to restore, but found one I could not refuse and bought it this week. Engine has been rebuilt, less than 400 miles, 3 speed with a new floor shifter in box and tunnel cover for it. I have owned this one for about two years and have been getting parts for it - have around $900.00 in new parts. Two sets of doors, hard top, power steering,additional front end with disc brakes, power booster, seats (front and back in very good condition, 4 mag wheels newly bead blasted and the list goes on. Very little rust, none on door post or front floor boards - most of the frame has been POR 15. New emblems, side marker lens and bezel, heater has been rebuilt with a new core and gaskets. Many more parts, but thats enough for now If interested I am going to ask $3850.00 for every thing and there is a lot. Should be an easy build. Send me a message if you are interested. I am about 100 miles north of Huntsville, Al. Bill

Ourobos

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Big Island Hawaii
71 uncut, 302 and 3 speed in the floor. Needs several body parts, as it wasn't restored properly years ago. Underside is pretty clean though. Power disc brakes all around, solid driver, I drove it 400 miles last week. Has hard top, soft top, and bikini, and many parts. NEEDS RESTORED, but drives and runs fine.

$5200 in southern KY, can meet 1/2 way.

ourobos@insightbb.com

Here's all the restoration needed :

http://ourobos.home.insightbb.com/71 Bronco/

Bay0726

Loc.
Woodstock GA
FOR SALE

1971 BRONCO
302 /3 SPEED ON FLOOR- HURST SHIFTER, ORIGINAL SHIFTER STILL GOOD
A/C
4X4 "OFCOURSE"
DOOR POST STILL STRONGE *NO* RUST
BODY MINIMAL RUST
NEW CNVRTBLE TOP STILL IN BOX
NEW 4 FENDER FLARES STILL IN BOX
ALL ORIGINAL [ Rear FENDERS WERE CUT WHEN I GOT IT]
****WE CAN DELIVER IN THE U.S.****

We hate to part with her but, our work takes us over seas we have no choice. Please,contact us with any questions 704-245-0659 or 704-637-6084.
NorthCarolina2011@gmail.com
THANK YOU, T.YORK & Daryl

How much are you asking?

tk1218

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Flower Mound
I am about to sell my 73 Ranger. It is currently not running, but I am about to focus on getting it running so should be good to go soon. Not sure how much of a project you are looking for, my Ranger is just about ready for paint and body with a couple rust issue to deal with. My price is slightly higher than your max.

Status
Not open for further replies.