• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Looking for advice on towing my Bronco

SeaBiscuit68

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Tacoma Wa
I know this topic has been covered before, but I am having trouble with the search feature today for some reason. I need to get it down the road about 3 miles. Should I trailer or will dragging it be okay? It's got a locker in back. Will that matter?

Thanks,
Mike

OP
OP
SeaBiscuit68

SeaBiscuit68

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Tacoma Wa
[quote author=77TexasBronc link=board=5;threadid=22269;start=0#msg171680 date=1063907656]
I am with Skuzzlebutt. I few mile of flat towing isn't going to hurt anything. I take it you haven't found your distributor yet? :-
[/quote]
Thanks guys.
Nah, it's lost in the ether. I've come to the conclusion that I have a neighbor who wanted to f*** me. Probably didn't like listening to it. It appeals to me but I guess others might not appreciate it so much. Anyway, I'm going to have a shop work on it for me. They helped me dial in my advance curve last time. Plus I loaned out my timing light and can't get it back for awhile. I'm saying screw it and shelling out the lira cause I'm impatient and want it back on the road now.