• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Looking for bronco bro

The bronkon

:)Hi I'm in hesperia CA and was wondering if I can hook up with anyone out here in Riverside or San Bernardino County to start hitting some trails and get to know each other hit me up on text 9098388008 my name is Efren thanks

Bukin 67

Bronco Abuser
Hi Efren, Welcome to the biggest Bronco brotherhood site.
I'm in Rancho. I don't do much crawling. Mostly longer trips across the desert and racing.
Check out So Cal Broncos (do a search) They also have a Yahoo & Facebook Page
There are some Bronco events coming up you may be interested in.
One is Bronco Daze in Borrego Springs next week on 11/9-11/11. It's free and there will be a herd of Bronco brothers there to meet up with: http://www.earlybronco.com/events/bronco-daze-2018/

Bronco Junkie

So Cal Broncos
Yes, hit up Bronco Daze next weekend and you won't be disappointed. I am always looking for someone to wheel with. I am in LA though. I would like to go on the Miller Jeep trail (in Gorman, CA) soon, if weather holds up. Check it out online and see if you might want to join me.

Jeff

DirtDonk

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Haven't seen any pics of wheeling the Miller trail lately. Definitely hit it up and take some Bronco shots while you're at it.

Thanks!

Paul

garberz

Bronco Influencer
Loc.
Conejo Valley, Ca.
Yes, hit up Bronco Daze next weekend and you won't be disappointed. I am always looking for someone to wheel with. I am in LA though. I would like to go on the Miller Jeep trail (in Gorman, CA) soon, if weather holds up. Check it out online and see if you might want to join me.

Jeff

Did someone say Miller Jeep trail?

Mark

DirtDonk

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I hear a meet-n-greet in the making!
Use it to make plans to go wheeling 'en mass. Gorman is a perfect spot for a day trip.
Or even a weekend too for those up to it I suppose.

Paul

garberz

Bronco Influencer
Loc.
Conejo Valley, Ca.
I hear a meet-n-greet in the making!
Use it to make plans to go wheeling 'en mass. Gorman is a perfect spot for a day trip.
Or even a weekend too for those up to it I suppose.

Paul

Great trail for a day trip! Also, like what Randy mentioned, Bronco Daze is Nov. 9th, then Calico Ghost Town is MLK weekend in Jan.

Mark