• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Looking for David Head

arokcrwlr

Does anyone know how to contact David Head? He is, or used to be, in Gainesville , GA. Please PM me if you know his contact info.

Thanks,
Kraig

6677ebman

Bronco Guru
OK there's a David Head around here, has owned an EB or two, a white '69 and a brown '74. If thats accidentally the same guy let me know & I'll tell you how to get a hold of him:)

OP
OP
A

arokcrwlr

I don't know if that's him or not. The David that I'm looking for started the EB Club of Georgia several years ago. I took a sabbatical from wheeling for a few years - now I'm trying to hook up with some of my old EB buddies.

rednck21

i was talking with someone recently about him, but have no way to get in touch with him. where in GA are you?

OP
OP
A

arokcrwlr

I live between Gainesville and Jefferson. I was able to get in touch with him from an old email addy that I found.

Hey rednck21 - I have sent you a PM.

CodeeB

Loc.
Atlanta
I was a member of that group when David started it. I haven't heard from him in a while. I would like to get together with some of the group that used to meet at the resturant off of 400.

OP
OP
A

arokcrwlr

Hi CodeeB,

I helped David start the club - I'm the guy with the orange EB if you remember. I have an email addy for David - PM me if you want it.

-Kraig

CodeeB

Loc.
Atlanta
Yes, Kraig ; I remember you. Glad to see you are back into Broncos. I don't know if you remember me, but I have a Turquois Bronco.

OP
OP
A

arokcrwlr

Yep, I remember - I hope all is well with you. I am in the process of rejuvenating my EB - it is leaking from every possible location. That's what I get for not driving it on occasion. %)