• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

PA Looking for eb rubber floor mat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nitrojunkie1029

Hey i am looking for and i know im being a little ridiculous but i am looking for an eb origanal rubber floor mat for my dad preferably in parchment going all the way to the back if it is black or not the full mat that is fine just email me some pics thanks, Dom email: nitrojunkie1029@aim.com

Deano

Bronco Guru
Good luck on the parchment color. A freind of mine and I have ben looking for a few years. I ran across one but it was in bad shape so I put duct tap on the back side and put it in any ways .

OP
OP
N

Nitrojunkie1029

yeah ino know they stopped making them but it doesn't hurt to look ya know i hope you find one for yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.