• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Looking for LUK clutch source.

Thegns

Loc.
Thornton, Colorado
I live in the Denver area and I'm looking for a place that stocks LUK clutches on the shelf. Got the wrong clutch from Napa, figure I mite get a LUK after all. ;D Any help would nice. Thanks.

fuseman

Loc.
SoCal
look at Tom's bronco parts. I just bought one from him last week. Prices are pretty good too. I think it was 200 dollars with the pilot bearing ,throgh-out bearing, pressure plate,clutch,and shipping and handling.

rjlougee

Bronco Guru
I got mine from WH several years ago, but you can get the parts from most good clutch shops. I know a good clutch place here in Colorado Springs that can get you exactly what you want, although they really don't much care for LUK. The owner also has a couple of Broncos, so speaks from personal experience.
Joe

swa0330

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Portland,OR
[quote author=Thegns2 link=board=5;threadid=17342;start=0#msg132452 date=1052705599]
I live in the Denver area and I'm looking for a place that stocks LUK clutches on the shelf. Got the wrong clutch from Napa, figure I mite get a LUK after all. ;D Any help would nice. Thanks.
[/quote]

I don't know if you mind the drive, but there is a place up here in Boulder that sells Luk clutches and is around 63rd and Arapahoe by the Carpet Van/Carpet One store.

OP
OP
T

Thegns

Loc.
Thornton, Colorado
I'm tring to find some thing near Denver, to save shipping time and cost. I get payed Tuesday, want to be running by wednsday. Thanks evereone!