• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Looking for more Broncos

andres

I had to spend the weekend here in Bogota, alone and far for home and I decide to look for more broncos here in bogota in the festival of used car sale . There where hundreds of cars and ZERO broncos I walk all that lot and nothing. I spent hours there :(

House

Minutia Militia
Land Cruiser! What are the little square rigs? Daihatsu Rockys?

OP
OP
A

andres

Keep on looking, Never know.. lol

;Dthat was not the end of history that Saturday ;D on my way to the Hotel I saw through the window and there was a Bronco. I get off the bus immediately and ask for the owner he was an old man he told me he owns it 30 years ago he works with growing flowers near Bogota.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
ha, Nice dude.. I'm sure that was a great conversation. Very Cool

;Dthat was not the end of history that Saturday ;D on my way to the Hotel I saw through the window and there was a Bronco. I get off the bus immediately and ask for the owner he was an old man he told me he owns it 30 years ago he works with growing flowers near Bogota.

OP
OP
A

andres

yes it was large and great with 2 cups of coffe :) He told me how good it was and how it has helped in his work all those years