• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

UT looking for Mustang shorty headsers

Status
Not open for further replies.

djlbronco

Loc.
Grants Pass, OR
Hi, I'm looking for a set of Mustang shorty headers for my 74 EB. Anyone have a set you would let go for cheep? I know I'll get to modify them. unless someone has an already modified set?:D

Gas Pig

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Hi, I'm looking for a set of Mustang shorty headers for my 74 EB. Anyone have a set you would let go for cheep? I know I'll get to modify them. unless someone has an already modified set?:D

I got a good unmodified stock set off a 91 Mustang that I would sell you.

Make me an offer.

Jeff

G's Baja Bronco

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Sunny SO CAL
:cool: too bad you are not In San Diego, I am scrapping a set of HO stock headers and 74 stock manifolds.

Any one willing to drive over and pick them up is welcome to them. I am going with gt40P heads and matching mustang headers off from a 91.:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.