• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

looking for my old Bronco

Derelict

Contributor
Loc.
Aurora Oregon
Wow, I wouldn't have guessed there were that many people trying to re-connect with their past "loves"

Mine was Regis a Red 71 that I traded off straight up for a VW Bus :( back in 1976 in Ontario CA.
It had front fender openings grafted into the rear quarters similar to the new steel flared quarters now available except they were shorter. See pics. was professionally done. It also had a roof rack and black and red "Paisley" vinyl top material on top sides and lift gate. Sounds awful today but was actually pretty cool back then. The little girl in the pic is my daughter, she is 54 now !!!

If anyone has seen this gem I'd love to hear about it (the Bronco, not my daughter--I know where she is) old 71  1.jpg old 71  2.jpg old 71  3.jpg .

Contributor
Do you have the VIN? You could probably find out where and when it was last registered.

bfoldy

Contributor
Loc.
Torrance, CA
I love seeing vintage pictures like this!

Impressive work, Tasker! If the rear fenders weren’t confirmation enough, the roll bar and gun rack appear to be the same as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
D

Derelict

Contributor
Loc.
Aurora Oregon
I love seeing vintage pictures like this!

Impressive work, Tasker! If the rear fenders weren’t confirmation enough, the roll bar and gun rack appear to be the same as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
And you can just see the roof rack too. And, look at the two little aluminum clips on bottom of windshield frame. They were anchor brackets from a boat top. There was a long piece of tubing with towing mirrors that attached with pins to those clips. Amazing to have still been in such good shape, still looked just like it did then except for different wheels/tires and missing the Paisley vinyl top covering. Brings back cool memories. Maybe more pics will pop up. I'd love to have it back

fordfan

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Wow! Can you believe that! Ask and you shall receive!....
Allright Tasker..... Now, is it for sale at a reasonable price? :LOL:

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
THAT I do not know...but I do know the guy who owns the dealership.....I can ask. It was for sale in a little town called Templeton, MA ....he brings a lot of vehicles from Oregon and Washington state...would of been May 2015. More pics... rb1.jpg

Attachments

• rb2.jpg
    rb2.jpg
    110.4 KB · Views: 25
  • rb3.jpg
    rb3.jpg
    129.2 KB · Views: 28
  • rb4.jpg
    rb4.jpg
    132.4 KB · Views: 28
  • rb5.jpg
    rb5.jpg