• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

TX looking for parts in texas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pa PITT

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Stephenville TEXAS
... If you find a pair of red 73 doors you don't want let me know. I've got doors but I'd like red ones to start out with so when they chip I WANT see yellow poky dots

smokinjoe

Bronco Guru
Loc.
New Braunfels, TX
I've got a hard top out near Boerne, TX. Needs some love, P.O. cut a hole out in the center for an antenna maybe? and then someone pookied the hole up, nothing a patch panel couldn't fix. Great glass though.

Faster Eddie

Loc.
Seattle
I have a white rear seat in Corpus

Attachments

• 1a30f9ea-eb98-40c6-81fe-4918ece4e324.png
    1a30f9ea-eb98-40c6-81fe-4918ece4e324.png
    42.7 KB · Views: 110

RajinCajun

Bronco Guru
Loc.
HawleyTX, La orig.
Seat in Abilene

I have a white rear seat in Abilene in good shape, could probably get it a ride to San Angelo. PM me if you are interested.

Attachments

• Rear Seat.JPG
    Rear Seat.JPG
    44.1 KB · Views: 8

kangas2250

text me your number and I'll send you pics of my 74 doors. they are in good condition and I can try and get them to San Antonio if you want to meet half way. 361-219-4840

Status
Not open for further replies.